• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Ark PS4 Which map should be my main?

    Ark PS4 Which map should be my main?


    Which map should be my main?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Edit: extinction was meant to be an option. Didn't show up, so leave that in the comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    What should be my main map

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Increase Bp Crafting Cost

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    How do you make Crafting Cost of Blueprints More Expensive?

    submitted by /u/BigNick421
    [link] [comments]

    Beach bob living in upload till i can build a base.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I cant tranfer my dino's but items transfer fine and so does character data any ideas? BTW im on the island.

    submitted by /u/0ortcloudclown
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a mindwipe on genesis?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Thank you.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I was playing rag pvp on my own today, I'm not sure what server but I spawned in and started building and came across a hole in the ground near the Viking bay, the hole leads to water underground with a waterfall that leads into it. Anyway, I kept seeing that a tek parasaur was detecting me whenever I went into the cave thingy so I got curious and started trying to look for it, I did eventually find it and found my way into the base, I didn't want to raid much I took a few little supplies and was about to leave when the body came online, he seemed nice. I didn't know how to type in chat so my life was in his hands, he let me go but his team mate wasn't having any of it and knocked me out and took some of the supplies back but then they let me run away, I don't know if they will see this but if they do then thank you. I do live near by but on land, so I hope to encounter you again on good terms.

    submitted by /u/JBark5010
    [link] [comments]

    Does the hexagon shop have everything I need to make a mindwipe?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Should I have stopped?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So I was playing ark with a new friend/tribe member. We was playing on rag and he said "help I'm stuck", I found him in a boat base, trapped. The owner came back and opened the door and he ran out. I stayed hoping of bagging my self some gear. They killed me, however I went back with a club, I knocked out one that was in full metal armour and took his stuff I then killed his friend and took his stuff. My tribe mate began saying stop they are my friends even know he stole from them. Me and him began arguing and I eventually said "it's me or them" surprisingly he said "them". so I killed his level 20 bird and went to transfer my items before my game crashed and I lost all my stuff due to turrets. I unfriended the guy.

    submitted by /u/InsaneAsylum210
    [link] [comments]

    Milkless wyvern

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    We're a 3 day old tribe. We got a lvl 90 wyvern egg. Hatched it. Got no milk so got cryopod and put it away for a bit. We got a snowy owl. Put it down and it still matures. Healing it with snowy owl when needed. You think it's a good way or will it affect maturation speed?

    submitted by /u/bananabob531
    [link] [comments]

    Best map

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Overall, what is the best map. Ik it depends on each individual opinion but surely there most be one or two maps that are superior. By that I mean, easy resources, unique tames (utility included), map size/base locations (mainly PvP oriented)

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on mountain time?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in trying to find a small tribe server to play the storyline through all the maps?

    submitted by /u/Thriatus
    [link] [comments]

    Is the giga in boss fight glitch patched??

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel