• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I need help finding dino

    ARK on Xbox One I need help finding dino


    I need help finding dino

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Is there a command or some other way I can find my lost baryonyx? It has this glitch where it runs away as if it was on passive flee whenever something attacks me or I whistle it to follow me but i never set it on passive flee. It ran into the south zone 1 swamp area and I can't find it. It ran while I was looking a beaver dam so I didn't see where it went. Ironically I was looking beaver dams to try to find pearls to make electronics for the transponder so I could deal with this glitch a lot easier.

    submitted by /u/StoredArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Ferox Question

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Just got myself a Ferox, and I don't see an option to feed it element, how do I feed it?

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    My Kibble Tower Isn’t Working

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Hey Reddit! I'll be been working on a kibble tower to get some more eggs and I've built 2 floors both 5 walls high. The first floor has 4 female Rexes and they completely stopped making eggs. The second floor is around 5 argentavis and they stopped making eggs also. I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong or it's a glitch. I will provide more information if needed in the comments

    submitted by /u/Duel_Stream117
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to place Primitive + specific items on Ragnarok

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    So a friend and I just started playing on an unofficial prim+ server and encountered this issue. I was able to build a base out of thatch, place a campfire and storage boxes however I couldn't place the lumber station, wooden fences or the prim+ bed. I searched for this issue here and on google but I only found issues where players could not place any structures. Does anyone know of an issue like the one I am having? Maybe a fix for it? Any help is always appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    single player admin logging

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    So Im no stranger to admin logging but as of the most recent update, wildcard have fixed one thing and broken two others. that being eating and admin logging. i dont know if Im the only one getting this problem but I've tried restarting the game and the map but nothing seems to work? enable cheats is on admin logging is enabled too. halp

    submitted by /u/Smertle-turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please explain why DLC dinos and tames can be taken to the Island?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Ark developers hear me out. How the hell can I defend myself against manas and wyverns with just island dinos on official servers? Yall some dumb mfers. Forcing me to buy DLC to compete? This is an easy fix boys. Just dont allow DLC dinos on your base game. It's really not hard. Figure. It. Out.

    submitted by /u/mchammer2G
    [link] [comments]

    Mating timer

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Is there an in game way to decrease the mating timer? Like something I can feed the female or another game I can keep near them to lower the time between fertilized eggs?

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    How do I turn controller vibration off?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I've looked but either it's not in settings or I'm blind. It's getting very annoying when soaking

    submitted by /u/IzzzyCat1
    [link] [comments]

    Dino inventory getting deleted on Genesis

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So uh dont put your dinos close to a teleporting spot because apparently it deletes the dino inventory.

    submitted by /u/something_uniqe123
    [link] [comments]

    Server missing

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    So I was playing for a little while this morning. My server is an Official PVE Island939. The game crashed on me (nothing unusual there) but when I tried to get back in it wouldnt let me re connect.

    After a couple of hours I can no longer see the server in the browser and it's gone from my favourites. Have I just lost everything?

    submitted by /u/bloodgutsnglory
    [link] [comments]

    which dino do you associate with the song? can we complete the song as a community?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Oh, oobee doo I wanna be like you I wanna walk like you, talk like you, too . . . .

    submitted by /u/tuzukatzu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel