• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One why the flyers gotta do 10 circuits to see there landing zone.

    ARK on Xbox One why the flyers gotta do 10 circuits to see there landing zone.


    why the flyers gotta do 10 circuits to see there landing zone.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Imprint settings that work for almost every creature?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    For the life of me I cannot find a mature speed and cuddle interval that work in perfect harmony to get 100% imprint without any problems. I have scoured reddit and the internet and tried every suggestion and none work for 100 imprint. I'm aware theres no settings that guarantee 100 imprint for every creature in the game, but there has to be settings that work for almost everything. Does anybody know of the perfect mature speed and cuddle interval stats?

    submitted by /u/AlpharacidousV2
    [link] [comments]

    u ever been angry then been hit by a troodon then he knocks you out but doesn’t kill u but yet your torpidity goes thru the roof because yeh same :).

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Falling out of sync

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I used to have an issue playing ark official. I was on an xbox one(1st model). Internet connection was 25mbps download and 10mbps upload. I am now using brand new xbox one x. Internet is 50mbps download, 20mbps upload. I will fall out of sync with server and have to log out in order to resync. And what I mean is. I will show being in a room or a different part of a room than i really am on server. This has been proven with relogging in and physically seeing it. I can resync by mounting a dino if my positions are close enough together or force the 2 positions close enough by running into a wall. Same for a ladder. But it happens instead of rubberband lag. I find this happens to me on 2 accounts on on 2 xbox one x. But not to other users of same console.

    submitted by /u/ObiBinGinObi
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Armor

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I've been renting a Nitrado server for 2 months now and recently a player has been finding saddle blueprints at 120+ armor. I haven't changed any settings related to it that I know of; how can I clamp the armor to the official settings so we don't have 500 armor saddles running rampant? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Eurethros
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel