• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One We’ve all been there..

    ARK on Xbox One We’ve all been there..


    We’ve all been there..

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    How to make a working Latch circuit in Ark - Lights change colour, Jump Pads change direction & more

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Need help with breeding pen.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know a good breeding pen tutorial that would work for both rexes and megatheriums (as that is what I'll be using for bosses) even if I have to make 2 separate breeding pens I'm down I just need to find a good tutorial for those two specifically and I cant find a good one

    I'm on xbox btw so no videos using mods please

    submitted by /u/big_boi_kars
    [link] [comments]

    Im bored

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna play together, I'm on most of the time.

    submitted by /u/Shadeddabbins
    [link] [comments]

    can you change the key bindings with keyboard?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    i figured out how to use the keyboard on ark (you just have to join the xbox insider and restart then on the game you have to pause open the conmand section with pressing X+Y+LB+RB in the same time then type with the keyboard and you should now see enable keyboard) but...THE KEYBINDINGS REALLY sucks (in the whistling mostly) is there a way to change the keybindings ? if no then the controller is way better

    submitted by /u/DragovitcMIA
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting dedicated server on my computer.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Can I download ark on my laptop to host a dedicated server without destroying my laptop? I don't know anything about pc's so don't ask me my specs lol, but I just want host it on the computer to play on my Xbox.

    submitted by /u/grizzbah
    [link] [comments]

    Found this dude starting a ark YouTube channel he’s not that bad in skill

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    So, I wanna try to customize my single player world...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Jumping back into the game again and I don't really like the constant stress of PvP (at least solo lol) and most PvE servers are wayy too cluttered at this point to be fun, so I figured I'd try single player. I'm having a bit of trouble getting the stats/etc right though, so I thought I'd ask here. This is either possible, or very, very impossible, let me know what you guys suggest though!

    I wanna be able to run a single player world where I can "customize" the drops to what I want (for example have blue drops that only drop saddles or red drops that only drop weapon BP's.) I've seen some other servers do this and I believe you need a PC for this so if you can't on Xbox, no big deal. If I can't do this, what IS the extent that I can customize the drops? I know there's a slider to increase/decrease "quality" but I'm not sure what that means.

    Second off, are clusters possible... at all on single player? I know you can respawn your existing survivor onto other maps but AFAIK you can't bring Dino's. Would I have to set up a non-DC session or does this not work like that?

    And finally, I'm still messing with the stats of... everything. I want stats to be sorta boosted for my tames but not to the point where i'm 1 shotting gigas, just enough so my fliers stam doesn't run out in 30 seconds, etc. As well as I want to be able to tame/breed at a rate that isn't instantaneous but nowhere near the official rates. Lastly I want XP to be faster, but again, not instantaneous.

    TL;DR: What is the extent I can customize drops, can I access other single player maps with maps from other single player saves, and in the last paragraph I'm essentially asking how much each of the sliders for tame/personal weight/stam/etc. goes up for every 1 that's you add onto it. Sorry if this is a lot, if none of it's possible feel free to let me know. Just figured I'd ask and see what other people had to say on it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheYeetmaster231
    [link] [comments]

    Enough with the ddos!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I play on official pvp servers and for the last few days the ddos has been non stop. Is there anything we can do to stop this

    submitted by /u/maizematt
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado can you up the lowest dino level?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    So just started a nitrado server and we have the max level at 150 but would like the lowest level to be more than 5 is that possible or are we just stuck with all these level 5 to 30s that are the majority of spawns?

    submitted by /u/LuproTheDefiant
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive + Character Creation Glitch

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Ever since the fix to P+ from the Genesis update arrived a new glitch toward new character creation showed up, so you can change the look of your character whatsoever.

    Has this been addressed yet? Will there be a fix soon? Because I'm not finding anything in online forums about this situation.

    submitted by /u/HaThisDude
    [link] [comments]

    kB and M support?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    are there any support for mouse and keyboard i read a patch note (793.14) KB And M support but when i plug my keyboard it doesn't show me the option to enable kB and M did they removed it ? (i did the Xbox insider thing)

    submitted by /u/DragovitcMIA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel