• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One What's the cutest creature in ark?

    ARK on Xbox One What's the cutest creature in ark?


    What's the cutest creature in ark?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Anybody else get a random update?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Who recruited this guy? LOL!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Seeking similar..

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any games or apps that feature base building and raising of Dino's, monsters, cute characters, ect somewhat similar to Ark, but more anime'ish and cute?

    I still enjoy Ark, but I need a bit of a change.

    submitted by /u/Jessekig
    [link] [comments]

    Cross post of my clip into here

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    How often should Webern eggs be spawning in on SE

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I feel like I should have found one after running through the scar for a good amount of time. Are they just very rare, or do I have some kind of issue?

    submitted by /u/The_lime_Manalishi
    [link] [comments]

    Elevator issues.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Can anyone else call their elevator down from the bottom of the track? I can elevate/delevate when on the platform but I can call for it to descend from the bottom when it's at the top.

    submitted by /u/BattleshipSteve
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server won't work for anyone

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I'm trying to play with a few of my friends and I'm hosting because I have two xboxes. I can invite, but the invites do nothing. You hold the button, the pop-up goes away, but then nothing happens. Anyone know if there is a fix?

    submitted by /u/EpivpersonXD101
    [link] [comments]

    Perm engram unlock commands?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I've seen them online before but now that I'm looking for them I can't seem to find them. But I'm constantly respec-ing. And tweaking my character. But to hop back and forth to the islands just to get a couple Engrams is a pain. But I found a list that had them all compiled into one line separated by dlc's and I can't find them anymore. Now I just find pc ini Auto Unlock files and the giveengrams command but that's gone after you log. Does anyone know of such a list?

    submitted by /u/Lord_havik
    [link] [comments]

    Ark game stages

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Hey everyone been playing ark on and off for a couple weeks now online and solo single player. How do you work out if your beginning mid and end game? What qualifies you to progress game stage im assuming im still beginning but i havent played enough to work it out. Any answers appreciated as always :)

    submitted by /u/bananasplitsville
    [link] [comments]

    Map transfer question

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So I'm playing single player and I'm currently going through all of the DLCs with the same character, I've already beat the island and killed the manticore on scorched earth. I heard that Rag has it's own Tek Engrams for defeating the dragon and manticore, is that true? I already have a nice base and a bunch of tames that I'm pretty attached to on Rag so is there a way to temporarily transfer my character to Rag without overwriting my current save?

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel