• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Anyone else get a ton of updates tonight?

    ARK on Xbox One Anyone else get a ton of updates tonight?


    Anyone else get a ton of updates tonight?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I was all up to date from the updates the other day and playing smoothly then tonight I log in and I've got big updates 1-10gb for the base game and pretty much all the maps and I don't see anything on the Twitter or patch notes, is my Xbox freaking out or is this a legit wave of updates? Thanks for any info

    Edit: guess it's legit updates thanks once again WC for forcing large updates down our throats without any warning at all, people lose babies and items in the obelisk and boss fights are failed all because you can't give us the simple courtesy of a heads up.

    submitted by /u/Ravenunlimitd
    [link] [comments]

    #revivePrimPlus

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    really want to populate this ark server, its really good, fairly boosted.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    update on the 19/05/20

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    for those of you wondering about the patch notes i believe i've found them.

    Current ARK Official Xbox Server Network Servers Version: v798.32

    Current Client Version: v798.17- 05/19/2020

    Added option to disable light shafts and bloom Fixed an issued that caused bionic dino skins to disappear Fixed an exploit which would cause players to become invisible Fixed multiple level issues including holes, floating foliage, areas where they could get stuck, and missing volumes Lava Lizard can now be spayed or neutered Fixed some missing icon related to holiday emotes

    submitted by /u/small_beta_male
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker Controls

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Finally broke down and tamed some Bloodstalkers (I don't like spiders and I just didn't want one because they look creepy but I needed it to get a bee)

    My question is about the controls.

    How do I make the Bloodstalker 'stick' to the surface I've reeled myself to?

    As in I want to web a tree branch, reel myself to the branch and then just walk on the branch.

    Currently after I web something and reel in the stalker just kinda dangles on the web like a marionette instead of attaching it self so it can walk.

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t place anything after update

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Couldn't close my base up with my brick walls before logging off. Now my base is just wide open. Anyone else having this issue?

    Edit: looks to just be brick/concrete and seems to be an issue that has happened multiple times for prim plus.

    submitted by /u/JDCarpenter91
    [link] [comments]

    Element transfers

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    What is the most efficient way to transfer element from genisis to another map

    submitted by /u/Psycorabbit86
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a single player

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    If I start a single player on the island will it delete my multiplayer on player dedicated server progress?

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I got kicked about an hour ago and haven't been able to rejoin. I had a small update for aberration, but even when that was done I couldn't rejoin the server.

    I just started playing Ark again in the last couple weeks. Is this a normal thing? Any idea how long they'll be down? Quitting and reloading the game didn't help. Just annoyed because I'll probably lose a pretty good looking argy.

    submitted by /u/timothyofwinterfell
    [link] [comments]

    Imprint help

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Anyone know the best imprint settings to finish up an imprint in a reasonable amount of time?

    submitted by /u/nutcracker273
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is the Dododex completely off with knockout requirements?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Went to go tame a dodec, punched in the level I found (140) along with the weapon damage % on my cbow (149.9%)

    Dododex came out with 32 tranqs to KO. ~60 arrows later and the dodec still isn't down. Does anybody else have this issue...? I could understand a 5-10 arrow difference MAX because of differing topor (if that's even a thing?) but 28 arrows is a lot to miscalculate.

    submitted by /u/TheYeetmaster231
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel