• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Ark PS4 I'm new and have questions

    Ark PS4 I'm new and have questions


    I'm new and have questions

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I only play offline single player because we don't have internet at home. Can I not use admin commands without being connected to WiFi? Also my tanned dinos don't lay eggs.

    submitted by /u/AutomaticCable7
    [link] [comments]

    Map EXPLORATION, DILOPHOSAURUS TAMING AND DYING A LOT! - ARK Extinction Gameplay EP 1

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Astrocetus Cryopod Crash?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    So I cryo'd a level 125 space whale and threw a Tek saddle on it, but when I brought it back to my base in the Ocean biome I couldn't release it. Every time I throw the cryopod it instantly crashes the game on the moment the whale should be released. Anyone else have this problem and/or know of a fix? I want my whale back

    submitted by /u/GuerreroDelAura
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel