• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just once maybe test it first?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Update is available but it’s 21gig ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Looks like we finally got our fix peeps lol get to updating

    submitted by /u/Dangalanga0
    [link] [comments]

    When your just tired of sitting all day

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Update didn't help!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Well i was crashing this morning and still am. I dont know what to do. Just wait for wildcard to fix? Again

    submitted by /u/jlitt3r
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, so I got a 21.52GB update for ark. Does anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I just woke up and I wanted to play ark and I saw a 21.52GB update on ark. I have no idea what it is, since I've already gotten the 5year anniversary update.

    submitted by /u/askadafskadaf
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!! Clusters.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I need help with setting up a Windows 10 Play Anywhere cluster for Xbox. I can set up a single server, but clustering eludes me. Anyone up for the challenge?

    submitted by /u/BossRoss84
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed console?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I want to play but don't want my worlds to be wiped. Is it fixed?

    submitted by /u/Hand_Duo
    [link] [comments]

    Questions, Just got win10 ark today, friend has xbox ark...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I've bought the pc deal from Nitrado hoping it will let me and my friend play together our own private island. It's not going well, I can't find my server and I'm wondering should I have bought the xbox ark plan from them instead?

    submitted by /u/offaloff
    [link] [comments]

    FREEDOM!!!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Are/Did unofficial server get rolled back?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I run an unofficial server through nitrado, was just wondering if the roles backs have gone through. Do I need to do anything?

    submitted by /u/HParisek
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the time when the fix to the crash bug will be released?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I planned to play Ark all day today and my plans have been turned onto their head. Does anyone have a definitive answer?

    submitted by /u/splashedwall25
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something I need to do to fix my Dedicated Server After the Summer Bash Crash?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Running a dedicated server on an Xbox that me and my buddy play on and was curious if there's something I need to do for the server. I know the devs rolled back official servers to try to fix whatever bugs that were created from the crash, but do I need to do something for my server? Any advice would help

    submitted by /u/BumbacaIV
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, that’s that

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Just checked to see if the roll back went through and it did. Character gone base gone. It was fun while it lasted.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Strange way to fly, anyone else got this glitch?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Nitrado server completely reset

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Checked my server today and everything is gone two months worth? Wtf is going on?

    submitted by /u/FortuneSupporter
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Just seeing if perhaps the consistent crashing is fixed in today's earlier patch. I want to play when I get home but I can't deal with another night of constant crashes.

    submitted by /u/Ultimat3Link
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen to home screen glitch

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Have they removed the black screen crashing from the game yet

    submitted by /u/Squishie21
    [link] [comments]

    Help again

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I can't edit my character in ark , and i tried everything.pls help me

    submitted by /u/Farkas_nm
    [link] [comments]

    Major issues with update - rollback coming, RIP uploaded items

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    • UPDATE: They are expecting to rollback in the next hour, twitter source

    • Official servers will be rolled back to an earlier time. As of right now, no ETA is available, twitter source. They mention 4 hours, but 10 have passed since then.

    • If you're playing Single Player on console, please do not load up your save whilst we work through this issue. You may lose all of your data. twitter source

    • If you have items uploaded on tribute terminal, or items residing on an uploaded character, they will disappear if the timer expires before the fix is available. Twitter source

    • I haven't come across any solid info about how unofficial servers are affected, but there are user reports about serious issues

    This sucks for a lot of folks, no doubt including Wildcard employees...

    submitted by /u/ZeroCommission
    [link] [comments]

    Crash fest

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Updated yesterday and crashes every 30 mins Anyone else have issue

    submitted by /u/pat11245
    [link] [comments]

    Big codes

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    im trying to write in a long code and at the end it has 3 speech marks thingys does anyone knoe what i have to type to get this all the ones i have tried havent worked so some help would be very appreciative.

    submitted by /u/ThePurpleToe
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone lose their single player character in the roll back?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I only play single player and I'm stuck at work so I can't check to see if my character is gone or not

    submitted by /u/xangarejekt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel