• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of kibble to tame?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Crystal Isles not rendering

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Rest in piece to this fallen hero he died saving me from a giga thanks for everything you’ve done for me you will be missed

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Crosspost from r/mildlyinteresting: this is some straight up ARK Breeding right there.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Cooked poultry vs fresh poultry

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    How good is cooked poultry compared to fresh poultry on Primitive plus? Is good for pteranodons or like bigger carnivores?

    submitted by /u/Dumb_Cuban_Commie
    [link] [comments]

    Omg rock drake and a unicorn lets go

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Purlovia in aberration

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I know that people are hunting purlovias with argent+parasaur in most of the maps and they are not very safe there.

    How about purlovias in aberration? You can carry parasaurs with argents there and noone will just ride one.

    submitted by /u/Ban4gems
    [link] [comments]

    Can your water Dino’s kill themselves?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I just tamed a Tuso and am terrified it will kill itself or I will kill it. I see megalodons kill themselves all the time by getting bumped out of the water. Can your water tames hit a rock wrong and leave the water and die instantly?

    submitted by /u/thingsfarstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get extra imprinting on wyverns?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    For some reason I was pretty sure I heard somewhere that you could get over 100% imprint on wyverns (not sure if true or just patched). Was wondering if any of you guys knew.

    Anyway my settings (singleplayer box checked):

    Egg Hatch Speed: 50
    Baby Mature Speed: 5
    Baby Cuddle Interval Multiplier: 0.08
    Baby Cuddle Grace Period Multiplier: 100*
    Baby Cuddle Lose Imprint Quality Speed Multiplier: 1*
    Baby Imprinting Stat Scale Multiplier: 7

    With these settings I was able to get 25% imprinting per cuddle, with ~6 minutes between. Got 100% imprinting at ~95% maturity. These are specifically for wyverns (haven't tested it for any other dinos).

    *Do these actually matter? Like I get that it will reduce the quality of the imprint but did it need to be a thing...

    submitted by /u/safvn
    [link] [comments]

    Best item to craft for XP?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    What is the best thing you can craft for XP? So far I have been crafting the raft but is there a better item to craft? thanks!

    submitted by /u/Prettyboypa
    [link] [comments]

    Mutation stacking

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Mutation stacking

    can you still go over 20/20 on one side if the other side is 0/20 i cant seem to get another mutation on the 20/20 side

    https://preview.redd.it/bwe6pbwrmo651.png?width=1843&format=png&auto=webp&s=260bc68a6986d3290b11a875867ac7c823ce9474

    submitted by /u/TheKnownProgram
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player upload/download issue

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I just uploaded all my boss rexs yuty and daedon went over to rag to download them and they're all gone, all the items I had in upload are gone too.. I put other items in to test and they disappeared, just a heads up for everyone. There used to be a bug (probably still there I just work around it) where if you upload an item or tame then upload the other kind it would crash the game and you'd lose it all. I'm on the Xbox one X uploaded on the island and went straight to rag everything went fine even went back to the island to check the ob there and all my lists are empty. In short if you play single player don't use the upload/download feature for a while.

    submitted by /u/ALonelyDodo
    [link] [comments]

    DEFENSE AND GREIFING |OFFICIAL ARK PVP PS4|

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Breeding advice

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    So I am startign with breeding (Argys). From what I have gathered, the lvl and stats they are at when tamed are what the babies will most likely get. So If I tame a couple of lvl 90's, it doesn't matter that they are not 200, 90's stats is what the egg will be based off?

    submitted by /u/warbreed8311
    [link] [comments]

    Question about singleplayer vs multiplayer taming and breeding

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    When I tamed dinos on an official server, they had points to spend post tame. When I tamed dinos in my singleplayer world, they had no points to spend post tame. How does this affect breeding ( ie. are the post tame stats in both instances the stats I should be keeping track of when mutating)

    submitted by /u/ThrowRA20040
    [link] [comments]

    Can the distance between personal and enemy bases be altered?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    We had a base set up on Extinction inside the the giant concrete water drain. An enemy tribe built walls starting from either top or bottom to the entrance of the drain and into our base effectively blocking all of our turrets to dismantle it from the inside out with rockets. Ingenious if you ask me, but I thought you couldn't build too close to enemy foundations so now I'm feeling a little jaded.

    submitted by /u/SekCPrice
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any updates on getting mods to work w Epic copies?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Is there any updates on getting mods to work w Epic copies?

    submitted by /u/GetOffMehBRA
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true that Crystal Isle has a Phoenix spawn on official? Cuz IF it is true then way to shit all over SE. Also could we get SE Tribute reduced by 5 or SE manticore give more element?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I was told there is but not sure if the person who told me meant that there is in the pre official MOD map or as well as in the official version of the map.

    Once again a free map has everything a paid map has to offer with non of the downside. Especially the new wyverns. I mean come ooon breedable and super easy to tame. Its like they just dunked on every single original variant of wyvern.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Finally a good Chibi took forever to get anything above blue and green rarity

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    So ice been playing on island I dont have dlcs so besides them any suggestions on a map yo try. Please be aware I'm still relatively new so no spawn n die ones lol.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    In other news, local gator attempts to impregnate Blue whale, more to follow.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Got kicked and tribe kept all my tames

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Major set back, apparently while looking or solutions do solve a real-life problem a rumor got started that I was off on my own so council decided they should kick their most capable grinder People I thought were my friends will no longer speak to me Turns out council didn't like what I began to notice about all the new members even a guy that tried to mesh and inside US got 're invited back lol they really didn't like why thoughts on that No hard feelings tho I gladly come back to grind but all I hear is crickets when I talk to them haha

    So playing solo official PvP xbox I don't have it in me to play any other game mode I refuse to quit and will continue to fight the good fight mega tribe or not

    If anyone has any tips Or any old stat grind tames they would be using to part with would be greatly appreciated The start up is not going amazing but it's ok

    submitted by /u/wastelandofwookies
    [link] [comments]

    My first video

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel