• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I finally found 2 Unicorns after 3 years !

    ARK on Xbox One I finally found 2 Unicorns after 3 years !


    I finally found 2 Unicorns after 3 years !

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Anyone know why I can’t join my own dedicated server?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I'm running it on another Xbox but I just stay in the main menu of the game after invites

    submitted by /u/dingoatemyaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Auto-Hide Enabled

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to hide the fricken chat box? I entered a command an hour ago and it won't go away. Is there anyway to permanently remove this chat box? It covers up settings and my inventory. Of all the annoying silly ark bugs this has to be one of my least favorites because it should have such an easy fix

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a new player?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I have been playing for about two weeks now and I'm obsessed with this game, but I'm struggling with knowing what to do. I know I'm very late to the game so there are a lot of things im confused about. Struggling a lot with making kibble I have looked it up a couple of times but can't seem to figure it out. I havent explored much of the map I discovered herbivore island shortly after starting and havent gone very far from there just tamed a sarco but I suffer from thalassophobia so I havent gone in the water at all lol. I built a small stone house but not sure what else to build I understand almost nothing about this game. Just looking for some tips on what i should do or goals I should set for myself. Anything you can tell me to help me understand the game is appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AtomicallyPhire
    [link] [comments]

    I’m in code hell!!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Can someone please send me their code for adding aberration Dino's to ragnorock map? Pleaseee...... I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I have even copied and pasted multiple sources did restarts and all dino wipes and nothing not a single glowing spec of ark dust in my server lol .. please help me

    submitted by /u/Pudding-Direct
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel