• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Infuriating

    ARK on Xbox One Infuriating


    Infuriating

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Should I attempt to build it?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Man, look at those colors.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Twins! Pretty new to the breeding side of this but popped my first set of twins

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    There

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Tamed him while my friend is offline do you think he’ll like it

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Non dedecated server teleport

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Is there any way to stop it turn off the "too far away from host" thing with a non dedecated server

    submitted by /u/Crazydive
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play ark

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Really you can't do shit on ark because no matter where you are a mega tribe will walk up to your base a wipe it even when you are completely hidden they'll just find you and destroy you slowly killing official pvp I've been playing this game for five years and can't even become mid size tribe because of it making the people leave and stop playing

    submitted by /u/ScalierChimera
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else still crashing after the recent fix?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I have not been able to get on Ark for about a week now, first because of the Summerbash bugs, and now I'm still crashing about every 15 minutes of gameplay. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and hard resetting but I think there may still be a bug or something else wrong with my game.

    submitted by /u/Oryx-G
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What causes this text on signs?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Event colored dino’s

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Right now I'm playing on single player and I keep trying so hard to get a high level event colored giga to spawn but I keep getting normal colors. If I spawn in a bunch of gigas will they have the event colors or will they all be normal colors? I just want a lime green giga lol

    submitted by /u/YeetHaw_Partner03
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction freezing

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix extinction freezing on xbox one it happens once every few minutes its really annoying?

    submitted by /u/therustypipe02
    [link] [comments]

    Advice Please!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    So I've been playing on Non-Dedicated for some time with friends and we've finally gone and rented a Nitrado server. I've set the server up how we want it and started adding dinos to the Obelisk.

    I assume next step is load the new ark on the new server and then go to the Obelisk to get dinos back? Is this right? I've never done it before...

    Also, any tips to help me not absolutely fuck everything would be great!

    Lovely.

    submitted by /u/LMDrums
    [link] [comments]

    Stats not updating?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    i play the game a lot, but it has shown 8 hours played since christmas. anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Elagade
    [link] [comments]

    can you have 2 hosts of a local session?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    sorry if it's completely obvious and dumb but i literally started playing this game 3 days ago. me and my bf are playing by him hosting a local session. is there any way to make us both hosts or me be able to play in the session when he's offline?

    also if u have any recommendations for settings for a local pve session for 2 players brand new to the game please share !

    submitted by /u/jorjellini
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having dinos switcheroo their genders randomly?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    It's happened twice now not annoying just weird

    submitted by /u/FeatRope
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel