• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who Says You Can’t Breed Unicorns on ARK? ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Brought over a unicorn from Ragnarok when I changed map to Crystal Isles. Found the unicorn on Crystal Isles was the opposite gender! Didn't think it was possible, but we bred this baby Unicorn! 😍

    My first baby Unicorn bred on ARK

    submitted by /u/peachindahood
    [link] [comments]

    GIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Skiff in Radiation Zone on Abb?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Does the skiff take damage in Radiation Zone on Abberation?

    submitted by /u/Apollosteve
    [link] [comments]

    I think this is good right?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Argy VS Megladon

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    No title needed

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    DANK Ways to tame Tapejara (singleplayer solo style)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    [PS4] New Cluster 7Maps #STORM 5Man No Ally with a great growing community, come and join us today.Discord -> https://discord.gg/s7CzEwn

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    How do you spell WYVERN?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Pronounce not spell ;-;

    submitted by /u/VishalSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Not a repost

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    ARK Survival Multiplayer Gameplay: Adventures of Grognak and Gadnuk - Highlights

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    need help...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    What is the resource block radius for feeding throughs?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I want to place a through near my doeds while they gather stone, but I'm afraid it will block the spawns of metal, berries and dinos around that spot.

    submitted by /u/ThugsWantHugs
    [link] [comments]

    Yeet

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    After years of playing I finally started organizing all my saddles, outfits, weapons, and blueprints all in their appropriate tier vault. Don't think I'll ever run out of gear unless the super structures mod goes away and I lose it all. Haha...oh��

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Can I play as a Dino on Ark using epic games?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Can I use the warthog trick on baby crystal wyverns?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I don't want to hunt prime crystal will the daeodon trick work for crystal wyverns?

    submitted by /u/Fink4Life
    [link] [comments]

    tek engrams, help need info

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    if i unlock them on official PVE servers can i access them on PVP official servers?

    submitted by /u/Mitheh
    [link] [comments]

    what in the heck is this

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Question about solo Alpha Overseer

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Hello people ! First post here.

    Some info first to make things clear: I play on SP with official server settings on Xbox One (singleplayer settings turned off and no boosted stats or cheats of course) and I managed to breed some Rexes over the past months to the point where when they are fully grown they stats are 35kHP and 1kM. I have 50 Rexes all lined up with 90+ mastercraft saddles right now, so lets jump to my questions.

    1- If I get the 50 rexes inside the tek cave, can I teleport them all into Overseer arena or some of them will die like some people say and teleport only 20 tames ?

    2- I searched over and over again and couldn't find any solid info on the bosses overseer will morph into, will them have the same stats as the "real" bosses ?

    3- Will the dragon form be strong as the "real boss" or the fire breath be a BIG trouble to me ? More info: (I only killed the alpha dragon solo in the first place because I used Megalosaurs to make him focus on me then my Megas chomped him to death, couldn't kill him with my rexes, lost them all and died).

    4- If I disconnect (or save and quit) Inside the tek cave or overseer arena will I die or lose every tame ? Or I will be there if I load my game back ?

    5 and last question: Can my Rexes with they stats made it through the solo alpha fight ?

    Gear won't be a problem.

    Many Thanks for your attention and sorry about the big text writen here. (If you find any wrong sentence or repetitive word it's because I don't speak english very well).

    submitted by /u/Joltss1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel