• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Ark PS4 First ever baby mana

    Ark PS4 First ever baby mana


    First ever baby mana

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    stop it,get some help before its too late

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    bloodstalkers

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    i'm on a really boosted server (probably like 50x) and i'm trying to tame a bloodstalker, but it lets me go really quickly, does upgrading a certain stat make me fall faster or something?

    submitted by /u/midassilvius
    [link] [comments]

    Desperately need help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I seriously need your help, as the ark dev team are completely careless and just close my tickets saying they can't help me...

    I started playing ark pvp on official servers a couple of months ago. After about a week of playing the game, I couldn't load into any servers. Every time a friend sent me an invite from within a server, I can join immediately. But when I try to load in, it will take me to the loading screen for a short moment and throw me back into the lobby, and then I get a connection timeout message.

    I have tried restarting my router, I tried going into settings on my ps4, then application saved data management, and go to ark files and delete local profile, as I've heard that helps. I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling it, and on top of that I also deleted my ps4 completely last week and reinstalled the entire PlayStation again. Nothing have worked!! I still can't load into ANY servers without an invite from a friend. What can I do? I'm seriously getting desperate here and all I want is to enjoy the game as I briefly did when I started playing a couple of months ago.

    submitted by /u/Steve2908
    [link] [comments]

    yes

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Making progress with my set up #newbie

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    How do you force feed? I can’t see all of the controls because my tv is a bit too small and won’t adjust.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Are reapers and rock drakes in valurga yet. I looked on the wiki and found nothing

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel