• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you get raided...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Frustrating...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Ark Crystal Isles Where To Find Red Gems

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    WHEN U COULD DO DRAGON WITH GIGAS!! - Ark | Official Small Tribes!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [Videos][Tutorials] Answering any and all ark questions for newer players! Just trying to make the game a little more manageable for brand new players!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I started posting quick 5 to 10 minute videos on youtube about ark. For example I just completed a playlist with easy quick walk throughs of every artifact on The Island and all the artifacts on The Center. I also like to respond and chat to people about ark right here on reddit, so feel free to comment with questions. If you would like to check out tutorials I have already made you can check out my channel with this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AxUJJWci6OExlM_xS4q9w?view_as=subscriber

    I like to help new survivors to grow our community and make sure new players stay and thrive, and enjoy the game. Thanks for checking out my YT channel if you did and again leave comments on any videos you would like to see in the future.

    submitted by /u/eyezzzick
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: Survival Evolved | Tiamat Mod

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [PS4] Tartan-Spartans.gg SEASON 2 - Fresh Wiped 17th July Genesis - Extinction - Ragnorok

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Join our discord - www.tartan-spartans.gg

    You can find out maps by searching "Tartan" within the server menu, there are no passwords Its advisable to join discord to keep up to date, but not required.

     

    Cluster: Genesis - Extinction - Ragnorok

     

    Server Details: 7.5 x Rates for harvesting, taming & XP. Boosted Breeding as well (15x Rates for the first week) 7.5 will be the normal rate

     

    QOL Improvements: 1000 Stack size all items, indefinite pickup of structures, boosted player weight and crafting skills, boosted dino weight.

     

    Custom Loot Drops: White>Red you'll find better items and more useful items. Say goodbye to cloth armor and other redundant items, metal structures, ammo and kibble + player consumable in the higher lvl drops

     

    Coming Soon

    • Bush Berry Seed Economy
    • Auto Engram Unlocks

    Ceejay-#1991 if you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/Ceejayx
    [link] [comments]

    why does it take my character to logs off after 5 minutes if my games crashes or I disconnected?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    why does it take my character to logs off after 5 minutes if my games crashes or I disconnected?

    Is this another lame ass anti dupe method that WC put in place??? like seriously? what if I'm getting wyern eggs and now that I picked up one and I dc guess I have to log in with a dead character and dino. seriously why would you guys do this???

    trying to login but conection failure there is already a player with this account connected!!

    submitted by /u/galloway188
    [link] [comments]

    First encounter with a LEECH ��

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    First encounter with a LEECH 👀

    This is like some Alien crap! Good thing my Wyvern got it off me.

    Leech

    submitted by /u/peachindahood
    [link] [comments]

    Why Can't You Paint a Wyvern?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I mean, you CAN paint a Wyvern, but it shows like a washed out color. It's not 100% opaque. Why?

    I tried it today on Crystal Isles on a Crystal Wyv and even on an OG Fire Wyv, but the color is not really showing well. I even tried applying more than one coat. But no improvement. So I removed the color totally.

    submitted by /u/peachindahood
    [link] [comments]

    Literally just wanted 10 paste...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Base auto decay

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Hey, does anyone know if I logged off ark for an extended period of time, ie a month, will my base be automatically auto decayed? or will it stay and just be demolishable by other players after the structure timer runs out? Im positive the answer is on survivetheark forums, but for some reason I'm banned? Even though I don't have an account or post anything. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/superchronicultra
    [link] [comments]

    !

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    so i have scorched and abb , and i wan't to know how bring all of my learned and not learned engrams to my other maps like the island an genesis

    submitted by /u/package123455t
    [link] [comments]

    Help. I used the destroyallwilddinos command but now no dinos are spawing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Quality of Longneck = more torpidity per shot?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I wondering if I have a higher damage Longneck if it will increase the torpid per shot or is it better to use a low level longneck because it doesnt do as much damage. thank you!

    submitted by /u/Prettyboypa
    [link] [comments]

    A tek rock drake on a skiff. Gotta love it

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Muttation help

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Is a sarco great to mutat or what would be better on gen

    submitted by /u/topdowgi
    [link] [comments]

    Tuso Breedubg

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Hey All,

    Just a quick question, when you breed the Tuso and the eggs drop they don't seem to incubate until i move the Tuso... Is there a way around this?

    Any help is appreciated! :D

    submitted by /u/Zac2828
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble adjusting game.ini variables

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I am trying to adjust the whole mating intervals thing for my ark single player, but I am not seeing any major differences at all. In my game settings (the first list in the game.ini file) I have the mating intervals, mating speed, egg hatch speed, baby growth speed listed with variables ranging from .75-.95

    I've tested a few times gradually decreasing the values, as I've been told that the smaller values will reduce time. Do the changes only apply to Dino's I breed after the change in data?

    I have my ark downloaded from epic games, and I play on creative, if these matter lol.

    Any insight would be great, I'm just really not trying to wait 3 hours in-between breeding!

    submitted by /u/gonemylifeis
    [link] [comments]

    What is considered the best Turret design atm?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Hello I'm having trouble with HLNA please help me.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Hello, recently I've been going around the arks on my PS4, and I was getting the HLNA notes I've been able to get them all except for two. I was unable to get the 3rd from the snow cave and the 11th from the surface of aberration (the two most stressful and annoying notes. I was able to trigger the short cut scene, but after I check my inventory and check the explorer note tab it doesn't appear. I've made the trek several time, and activated the cut scene but it still it refuses to count. Please help as this makes me unable to get the avatar set.

    submitted by /u/Giganotakiller_5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel