• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved PVE Trolls Think This Is Winning

    ARK: Survival Evolved PVE Trolls Think This Is Winning


    PVE Trolls Think This Is Winning

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Character stuck in limbo. Windows 10

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    So I went to a friend's house to have an all weekend arkathon on small tribes. A few times I've uploaded my character to transfer servers and my toon gets stuck in limbo. After I upload to transfer it kicks me to home screen with the lost/timeout connection to host. I'm playing on windows 10 my friend is playing on console. From this point on from windows 10 version I can't join any server at all. It shows a brief blip of the character creation screen and kicks back to home screen with lost/timeout connection to host. The only way I can get my character back is if my friend signs into my profile on his Xbox and downloads my character then I can login to the server and play. So basically if I don't have an Xbox I cant play officials at all if this happened. Anyone know a workaround for this from windows 10? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't help at all

    submitted by /u/martindaniel33
    [link] [comments]

    What is the highest an individual stat can go on a tame?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I haven't played Ark since the start of this year, but back when I played small tribes, I was breeding turtles and got them to 190 points in health (around 25k health on hatch). I was always under the assumption that 190 points was a good place to stop, because of the supposed 255 point cap of a stat - 190 base levels + 65 levels from experience.

    However I have heard from a few friends that people have kept breeding turtles and they are now at 30k or more health (ie 234 points). This means they can only get 21 or so levels from experience before reaching 255 points...

    I was under the assumption that if a tame reaches level 450, or 255+ points in an individual stat, the game despawns them? Perhaps something changed with Genesis, I dunno - if anybody has any information on this, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Leinadarcher
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else ever die while using the tele?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Twice now (in the span of a few months) I've used it and this happened: I died (for no reason), my mount managed to make it to my destination unharmed, and I have no body to collect items from at either location. -_-

    No one else has seemed to have this happen on my server and now I'm scared to travel lol. It seems to be during lag spikes but the lag is always so no real rhyme or reason to it.

    submitted by /u/izzidora
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    My beer barrel won't get irrigated! I have tried mutiple things. Right now it is connected with a irrigation pipe next to a lake but it won't irrigate! Please help me.

    submitted by /u/Jeknaapp69
    [link] [comments]

    Come Join In ( [EU]RedfishTV / 10x Boosted / Max Dino Lvl 300 / Follow Twitch )

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Boosted ARK Server - Map Valguero

    Custom Drops

    PvP Allowed

    20x Taming

    16+ Only - Mature NSFW Gameplay / Game Chat

    CLUSTER ARK - VALGUERO & GENESIS (More Maps Coming Soon)

    We're trying to gain more interest on the server, its been about 1.5 months and we have about 12 active players! If we can hit 30-40 active players with 5-10 people online at all times we'll open up a third map!!!

    submitted by /u/RedfishTV
    [link] [comments]

    Do ye like this stego?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    alpha dinos ps4

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Hello I'm trying to spawn alpha dinos on center and other maps but there not working and i dont understand why is there a code stopping me from spawning ? or do i need to add a code to be able to spawn these

    submitted by /u/67MidnightRider
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing Alpha Blood Wyvern Spawn?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    So the chances of alpha blood wyverns spawning is stupid low, even when going in and mudering everything in the den. Its so frustrating how rare they are, especially since my tribe is at the stage of repeating the boss for element.

    I know that you can add a server config that changes spawn weights, but I'm genuinely not sure how or where to start in replacing and editing the spawn points.

    Any help/suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Aeslynn
    [link] [comments]

    Going through the character creator like:

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Is there a way to increase the building height?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    A friend and I are playing on a non-dedicated session. We want to build a skyscraper, but we've only reached the height limit of about 75-85 walls. Is there a way to increase this limit with or without using mods?

    submitted by /u/Neiot
    [link] [comments]

    Best Solo Guide I've Seen

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I have nothing to do with this youtuber, I don't even play PVP - but this is the best guide I've seen for solo play, all up to date with the current maps.

    As a pve'er with over 4k hrs I still found this very useful so I thought I'd share as it deserves it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D12dSllo-Y0

    submitted by /u/MIssWastingTime
    [link] [comments]

    I think I figured out what the update was for

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    While being bored we chose to jump from the volcano in the island

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    How to remove gettribeidplayerlist BOX off my screen?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I really need help removing i am a new admin on our custom server but i need to remove the box the ids popped up in after getting them i tried putting false after the command but nope it wants to stay there 😳

    submitted by /u/EvilExists
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a new sp map on valguero and already i am taunted by my surroundings

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hard level cap for difficulty 10

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    I run an ark server on difficulty 10. This puts the wild dino level cap at 300. I was wondering if anyone knew the HARD level cap for my server (the maximum dino level before the game deletes the Dino's for being too high a level). I know this happens on official servers where if a dino is over level 450 it is removed.

    submitted by /u/ChaosRaptor333
    [link] [comments]

    Mutation Question

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I recently watched a video about mutations, and they suggested to do 2 breeding lines if you want to combine 2 stats. So, if you want a health + melee mutations, you'd have 2 lines, one for each. Then you will combine them both once they hit 20 each. I've always just done it in one breeding line, rather than doing 2.

    Is there anything wrong with doing one breeding line or is that just a less effective way of doing it?

    submitted by /u/Xxdaniboy221
    [link] [comments]

    Tribemate decided not to restock the industrial forge and paid dearly. He also now has curly pink hair and a royalty braided beard. NSFW I guess. People seem to be offended by a cartoon a lot these days.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    are meshed turrets still fair game?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    so im wondering if meshed turrets still allowed for "mesh protection" since they implemented the meshing system. there are some people who have an oil cave with mesh turrets that i wanna report but people are telling me devs have told them meshed turrets for mesh protection is fine as long as its 20 turrets or less.

    submitted by /u/CurseMark87
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new tribe

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I'm intermediate PvP but I keep getting raided offline as a solo player. Are there any tribes out there looking for a new member PvP?

    submitted by /u/_rat_in_a_cage_
    [link] [comments]

    Syntac the true boss

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel