• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I Dont Have Any Words For Why And How

    ARK on Xbox One I Dont Have Any Words For Why And How


    I Dont Have Any Words For Why And How

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Welp, that’s enough ARK for me today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I present to you, Coke and Pepsi! Guardians of my base!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    When u put c4 in the hands of my tribe

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I'm Not Sure Where to Go from Here

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I started getting back into ARK recently. Even though I've had it since the days it was "early access" I was never good at it. Despite this, I started playing around a month ago now on Scorched Earth and have been really enjoying it. I'm really close to beating SE, but I don't want to go to Aberration. I pretty much came to Scorched Earth because I liked the aesthetic and the new dinosaurs to adventure with. Aberration just seems like a constant death trap to me and I'm not really looking for that in ARK.

    So, in basic, should I just continue on to Aberration despite not really feeling it, or should I go to a different but better map like Ragnarok or even try Extinction?

    submitted by /u/User_2_User
    [link] [comments]

    Ini For Xbox

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Anyone know if on Xbox you can get the graphics where when you break a rock everything goes flying or if it's only for pc? I know about prevviewmode 7 and groundclutter but looking for more stuff that will help in game like that thanks.

    submitted by /u/CookieIsLyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact archaeologist achievement not registering?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So i retrieved all 10 artifacts available to me on the island, but i still didnt get the achievement. I thought maybe it was because i spawned in artifact of the massive after getting the wrong artifact before broodmother fight, so i did the lava cave (last one i had to do) but still no achivement. anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/Elagade
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to shoulder animals after you fast travel?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I recently fast traveled between my outposts and I had my hesperornis on my shoulder then when I came back to get my things the damn duck was gone.

    submitted by /u/Mleepi
    [link] [comments]

    Tames in cryopods transferring

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Do they also have the 12 hour timer or is that just tames transferred through the terminal? Debating whether I should bring my argy over or tame a new one once I'm there. Still worried about what I can take in my inventory, going to bring a small base with me and some weapons. Hoping that stuff transfers. Can't believe there's not an updated list somewhere because every time you google it you get a bunch of contradictory answers. Some say your inventory comes with you some say you have to upload it separately. And, that 12 hour timer only being on Xbox is weak.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this fucking game but can’t stop

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I lost a fire wyvern because it glitched in the ground the next day I lost a bloodstalker because it glitched and wouldn't wake from cryosickness and today I spent the whole day raising a lightning and it just hatched so I took it out and got trapped under a rock accidentally hit a titan and it fucking murdered me AAARRRGHHHHH

    submitted by /u/FeatRope
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my last post. https://www.reddit.com/r/ARKone/comments/hxjti6/had_the_game_a_month_already_fell_like_quitting/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I need some cheering up right now

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    My pet deinonychus just drowned , if you were curious i admin my own single player server and like the admin cheats like gcm or forcetame and I also love to kinda role play ,examples:instead of putting the meat in their inventory i bring the dead bodys to them and let them eat it themselves, instead of building a base i use caves.

    And in my second cave it has a small pond i knew it would be the death of one of them but I never thought it would be blood moon, she was so pretty (i actually broke down and cried).

    submitted by /u/JuniorAbbreviations2
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best ratholes on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    My older brother new and is currently a one man tribe. It's 4 man tribes and he is really bad at pvp but insists on playing on the same server as us and wants too get good at pvp. Plz help anything would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Joe_theToe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel