• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My base is really starting to come together!

    ARK on Xbox One My base is really starting to come together!


    My base is really starting to come together!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Im having problems with the servers.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Recently I have been having trouble playing ark, the game crashes every time I get close to the beaver region in ragnarok, after that I try to enter the server again and the game instantly crashes, I went to test it and even on the solo host it happens, the real thing The problem is that yesterday it also happened, I had to wait 7 hours to be able to return my dinosaurs to my base and feed the chicks so they don't die. I play alone I have no one to help me, now I am here, more than 7 hours trying to enter the ark in the hope of being able to save my gigas that I was caring for over a month. I'm not even able to sleep properly because of that, I really would like them to fix the bugs, because I love this game, but I can't defend it, two days in a row I have to wait 8 hours to save all my effort, and possibly miss it all because of a bug! This is really discouraging, besides that every 2 hours the game crashes for me for some reason, does anyone have any idea what I can do to decrease the times I crash?

    submitted by /u/EagerestPine951
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles on xbox

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I havint seen anyone play crystal isles yet cause i want to explore for myself but im wondering if on xbox all the parts of the original map will be on console. Btw i know that there removeing alot of trees and optimizing alot but would like to know as it is slightly bigger than ragnarok.

    submitted by /u/pelicanking101
    [link] [comments]

    All the tekgrams unlocked that i need but I do not have a crafting tab for the replicator at this time and neither does 2 other tribemates. Its only for this replicator tho not the one at another location on map/server. Official Extinction

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Argy taming trick not working anymore?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Did they nerf the argy boost or something? I can't get one to eat a dodo while taming and when I had it eat my corpse it didn't last very long.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel