• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Looking for Players, Official and Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can not install season pass

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:06 AM PDT

    I know this has been talked about numerous times, but i can't get it to work after days. I tried to reinstall the game, restart the ps4, make my account the primary one, restore licenses, i tried to find "my add-ons" but that doesn't exist anymore, i checked stores and libraries. My game is on a disk, but that shouldn't be a problem. Everytime i try to play singleplayer it says that the DLC is not installed- "would you like to install it?" if i click yes then either nothing happens or i get sent into the store and kicked immeaditely. SEND HELP

    EDIT: i purchased the game in the store because my disc wasnt american like my account and the DLC.

    submitted by /u/mr_lietuvis
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to get jerboas born at higher levels?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 02:19 PM PDT

    I've got a line of jerboas which has suddenly started producing babies at levels 3, 5 and now occasionally 7. The common parents had around 7-10 mutations each, no idea what stats as I was just experimenting with colors mainly. I sent some off to a boosted single player map and got them up over 9000 mutations across several generations but never saw a baby at anything but level 1. Do I need to keep my jerboas under the 20/20 cap to see active mutations? Or is there just a slim chance one of these is going to pop out a level 9000 baby? How far can I push a jerboa's stats? I don't need it to solo a giga, but I'd like to have a higher level shoulder buddy I can take out adventuring without worrying about it getting eaten the second i set it down.

    submitted by /u/Nervous_Jerboa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel