• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Stop sending me nudes and send me pics of your new Crystal Isle dinooooooos!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Tribe: "We need a water pen and breeding facility." Me: "I got you, fam."

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    The Air walking RockDrake

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Question about crypod

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    So I have two questions mixed into this.

    First question is, are obs still set up so you can only put dinos in once per 24 hours? I put a pt in overnight then uploaded it. Took it out flew it around for a few hours and went to put it back in, no bueno.

    Second question, when using crypods if I have a pt with all my gear and a bunch of other stuff in it, when I put it in the pod does it all stay in there?

    Sorry fellas I been away from this game for a while just trying to used to things. Everytime I read patch notes things keep changing.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    How crystal isles feels right now

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Everything you Need to Know about Blood Wyverns on Crystal Isles

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    EPIC Games players invisible on battlemetrics?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Another question on Allos

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Is it possible to tame allos while standing on a high surface or pillar? If so, how high would the pillar need to be?

    submitted by /u/fishytheperson
    [link] [comments]

    ��Ark Legends!��FRESH WIPE, Insta Tame, Custom Drops,All Maps,10x Gather,High Population,In-Game Store,Balanced Stats. https://discord.gg/HcM9Mz7

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Is anyone having issues with isles on ps4??

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Last night I errored out three times. Once when I first launched it, and twice when I hit trees near the west spawn points. I could hit the red woods right where I spawned but when I moved towards the open fields with the trees with knots, it happened twice in a row.. Even saved it right after I tamed a Parasaur for my third time and it still errored out before that..

    It did three things.. Pissed me off, made me feel like I was playing on switch again and made me scared to hit trees.. I avoided that areas trees and it went alright after.. Deff seemed laggy on rendering the whole way threw though. I play alot of ark on my ps4 and iv never had these problems..

    Single player, Ps4, west area spawn points. I can report it on the survive the ark as well right?

    submitted by /u/festivalface1
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question on taming

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I'm only just starting on Ark on the island 3 or 4 days ago. I've read some of the guides but not seen a clear answer for this. I'm level 38 survivor now, and most dinos lower level than me I can tame quickly using kibble.

    Then I have tried twice on Pterodon's lower than me, one level 12, one level 2. From the guides it seemed I'd need 4 kibble 5 minutes or so. Instead after knocking out with tranq arrow both times the Pterodon only got about 4% taming from one basic kibble after already waiting 5 minutes before they eat. Whats going on? are Pterodon's just harder because they are fliers? None of the guides really said that?

    PS Fuck Titanoboas.... they are my biggest nemesis, guess I'll just completely avoid swamps until I level up and have better tames

    submitted by /u/Dr_Hexagon
    [link] [comments]

    He forgot how to fly :(

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Blocking Creature Spawns in Cave

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    My and my friend group on the island managed to take the Ice Cave (Closest to Blue Ob), it's been quite a while since I've done a cave base, we tried to block the creature spawns off with pillars and ladders, but they still spawn right on top of where we placed them. Are double foundations the only way to go in order to prevent these spawns?

    submitted by /u/Jvaro2001
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    My playstations rest mode must mean lazy mode��

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I made sure my ps4 was on rest always and ready to go for the update that was happening when I was at work.. Get home TOTALLY PUMPED, ready to start my isles journey. Only to see my notifications say it's ready for download! What the flip did I do wrong? So here I sit at 1am waiting for my over an hr download. I watched it for a min and for every min my estimated time grew, I died a little inside.. Goimg to be a loooong night tonight.. Iv been waiting to long for this map to give up cause its in the middle of the night..

    Give me an upvote for all my mins of frustration hahaha.. Il be matched up to the Xbox wait I guess:/

    submitted by /u/festivalface1
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Dododex is now updated for the new 2x rates

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Dododex has been updated to use the new permanent 2x taming rates. This includes:

    • Dododex.com - Now live!
    • iOS is rolling out now, so you should have an update in your app updates.
    • Android has been released, but for some reason, Google is now reviewing app updates? This was never the case before, so it may take a little while before the app is updated.

    Please be sure to check your app multipliers to ensure you're on the right taming speed:

    • Official servers: 1x (it's now twice as fast)
    • Small Tribes: 2.5x
    • ARKpocalypse: 3x
    • ARK Mobile: 0.875 (Note: ARK Mobile hasn't changed speeds, but since the base multiplier has been doubled for all other platforms, you'll need to cut ARK Mobile's 1.75 multiplier in half.)
    • Nintendo Switch: Unsure? Can any Switch players confirm if 2x is permanent, even though there hasn't been an update in a few years?

    I've also added these new Setting presets to the app -- so you can use them if you're unsure. :)

    submitted by /u/danlev
    [link] [comments]

    Did they double taming speed on legacy?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Crystal Isles

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    When does this damn update start????

    submitted by /u/Coor21
    [link] [comments]

    No forest or ocean floor on Rag after update

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    I had an update today and after I booted up my single player game and found that half the redwood forest was gone, as was the ocean floor, at least in the parts I visited. Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix or will the devs patch it?

    submitted by /u/5eebs
    [link] [comments]

    Very experienced Xbox player looking for a group to play official pve with

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I've played ark since it came out on Xbox and played nonstop until about 8 months ago because of my "friends" back stabbing me and selling my tames and kicking me from my tribe because "we knew you wouldn't come back so we kicked you" I bought the genesis season pass about 2 weeks before quitting and I don't want to waste $40 so I'm looking for a group of people on XBOX OFFICIAL PVE to play with and I don't care about what tribe rankings you have because I understand how it feels to be backstabbed, I know every inch of aberration and extinction and ragnarok and how to play the game up until 8 months ago. Please if you're interested and are considering me, please message me on here or reply to this post and we can talk in an Xbox party.

    submitted by /u/GDRAGN
    [link] [comments]

    Update Day...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Update Day...

    god, I love how steam is such a reliable platform. what other program is so polite in disk priority that it literally will ask my 5400 RPM Data disk to do tasks over the 7200RPM Disk that Steam is installed on

    Screen 1

    Screen 2

    Screen 3

    submitted by /u/1nc0mp3t3nc3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel