• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 Raid Roles

    Ark PS4 Raid Roles


    Raid Roles

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    What role do you tend to take? General consensus

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PresNub
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with non-dedicated

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Me and a friend have been playing Valguero on a non dedicated server, but since yesterday my friend can join the sever when I invite him. (I've tried restarting my ps4, uninstall, deleted map data)

    submitted by /u/wholikeminecraft987
    [link] [comments]

    Daeodon question

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Did the healing ability of a daeodon get a nerf? No matter what the food is sitting at, after the first heal, it instantly drops to 0. Is it just the dedicated server settings or was this an official patch that i missed?

    submitted by /u/PresNub
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot use cheat commands (Force Tame) in Crystal Isles (latest patch 550.15)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    Decided to dust off ARK after a 3-year hiatus to try out the newish Crystal Isles map in single player mode. I can't get the Force Tame cheat to work! I knocked a Tropeognathus unconscious (new dino to me!), put my cross-hairs on it, typed Forcetame in the admin command, but nothing happened.

    I didn't have this issue on the Island map back in 2017. Has anything changed with cheat codes on console that I'm missing? Do I need to buy Survival Plus, for example?

    submitted by /u/BronzeMistral
    [link] [comments]

    Tek engram unlocked but also not?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    So I beat gamma on crystal isles and unlocked the tek engrams associated, but if I go look on my engrams page there is also the tek sleeping pod, tek rifle, and a tek saddle that is unlocked (not silhouette) but its not unlocked (learned) it says zero engram points to learn and press x to learn but when I do nothing happens. Is this a known glitch? Is there a fix?

    Side note: anyone know when we can place the crystal wyvern flag? I understand its currently bugged and can not be placed at all.

    submitted by /u/Nickdaddy92
    [link] [comments]

    Will ark PS4 servers be playable on PS5?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    does anyone know how big the updates are from the base game?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    my ark got corrupted and I was wondering how big is the updates from when it first came out until the last update. if I do reinstall ARK, do I need to restart everything?

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost all my tames and my gear because of a glitch

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Just lost all of my tames and my gear because the boss on CI glitched and didnt land like it was supposed to... End my suffering game

    60$ GAME BTW

    submitted by /u/XDenKingX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel