• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 Server setup

    Ark PS4 Server setup


    Server setup

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    So I set up a server on pc for me and my friends to play, and it won't let me join it. It says something about the wrong password and timed out. I know I have the right password and I don't know what the issue is now.

    submitted by /u/_NISRANDOM
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I really just got into ark and am playing single player scorched earth. What are the breeding stats you use to get fast breeding/raising times, while also being able to get 100% imprint(similar to syntac if ya watch him). Gimme all the stats. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Rice_Panda126
    [link] [comments]

    If your group whistles no longer work correctly you might have held down the touchpad and switched to whistling an order group. Happened to me for awhile and just figured it out.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me the difference between servers?

    submitted by /u/16BitThunder1902
    [link] [comments]

    Wich Map should i get next?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Ok so, when i bought Ark, it was in discount, so i also got Scorced Earth with it, and now i was thinking of getting Extiction or Genesis, but idk y, i just cant get Genesis, aparently i need the season pass? please help me out with this 😅😅

    submitted by /u/not_shadowx
    [link] [comments]

    What to feed baby crystal wyverns

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Had a look around some people say you only need one primal crystal other people say you need a lot so it's super confusing any help will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/InsaneMuffin96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel