• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One First time seeing two Titanosaurs at once

    ARK on Xbox One First time seeing two Titanosaurs at once


    First time seeing two Titanosaurs at once

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Why can i not craft it in the chemistry bench? I have seen people do It on official. Please help.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Mad tropeo disease

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Playing on CI. All the tropeo's I'm finding this week seem glitched. They fly up way above quetz height, then just do circles and figure 8's, like they're trying to get to a super specific point. I tried putting a box on a platform quetz to trap them, but they float through it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Corteneo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I activate the Tek Helmet?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Transfer with cryopods

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Hello, I am playing on a cluster server and I am wonder ing if I can transfer with a creature in a cryopod. I've heard that there is a chance the creature level will be reset to level one. But I think it may be when put the cryopod in the ark data section.

    submitted by /u/Djrutland
    [link] [comments]

    Great Cabinet

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    My wife and I are playing on a Nitrado server and she's using a basilisk as storage. She has named him "Great cabnet".

    Am I a bad person if I don't tell her she spelled cabinet wrong? It's just too damn cute and I am not sure how to point it out to her without sounding pompous anyways.

    submitted by /u/tovical
    [link] [comments]

    can you transfer a non dedicated server host to a different xbox profile

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    basically my partner and me were playing a non dedicated server and his xbox profile is the host but he's lost interest in the game. i wanna carry on playing but id like it if i could play on my xbox profile instead of his. is there a way to transfer it?

    submitted by /u/jorjellini
    [link] [comments]

    ark

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I have been struggling a lot because I have a single-player world with a base and dinos so I want to inv my friend for an example my friend and I live in the Philippines and my friend has a ps4 ark and psn plus I've searched it on youtube and they are saying something about needing two ps4 to make a server so I found a post in Reddit that just make you're single-player a non-dedicated server ok but do i need two ps4 cause my friend doesn't have psn plus and ark I just said it was an example so before I tell him that me and him can play together he has to buy the game and psn plus so can I make my single player world a non-dedicated server and inv my friend only two of us without having two ps4 and if so will there be any problems if I have a non-dedicated server with my friend

    submitted by /u/Glass-Ad-5953
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel