• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new dung beetle!!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Breeding

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I have bred my 1 mutation rexes close to 100 times and still have yet to see a second in the blood line... is that normal?

    submitted by /u/devilsgrin1701
    [link] [comments]

    Valor Ark

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Taming A Ferox that can breath Fire!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Insane admin mini games / events

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Video : https://youtu.be/IwxS27NvGWo

    I'm currently making a new series about admin events / mini games

    This is where I will be hosting an admin event on a unofficial boosted Xbox and pc server it will hopefully be fun for you guys to participate in

    All events will be hosted on my channel and if your in the event you will be in the video ect

    Everything you need to know is in the video

    submitted by /u/kaihawleyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Mini Update today - Servers not visible

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    my client just downloaded a 30 MB update.

    I have updated my servers too, but there isn't any new version.

    But for some reason, I can't see my server anymore. Neither ingame nor in the steam server list.

    Does anybody else have this issue since today, too? Everything worked perfectly for months and now I have no ideas, since they are not even listed in the steam server list, which would be the case if the game or mod version was different. Ports etc. are still open, as I can access my webserver on this machine (ofc different port) fine.

    EDIT: Okay, I can see the server from my server history. But when I try to join via the history, it says:Unable to query server for invite.

    EDIT2: I solved it. For some reason, this update broke S+. Unsub and resub S+ (client side) and then it will work again. It seems to be the case for everyone who is playing on an unofficial server hosting that mod.

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/Waffeleisen666
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse cursor issue

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Everytime I launch the game the mouse cursor is invisible, I've tried reinstalling. Fullscreen, borderless and windowed are all affected by this. Is there a way I can fix this at all?

    submitted by /u/TerduckenSFM
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal wyvern vs titans

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the blood wyvern breath works on the ice and forest titan? I tried it on desert it and didn't work.

    submitted by /u/shenanigainz
    [link] [comments]

    SSD made ark super grainy?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Before i put ark onto an ssd it looked absolutely fine, but after I did the pixel quality dropped tremendously and I'm not sure how or why. My last guess on a fix would be trying to put it back onto my C drive, test it, then back onto the ssd. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RedTheVelociraptor
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Ark Compression method still work?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    So Steam done goofed and ice got to reinstall Ark again. I wanted to try this compression method I found but it may be pretty dated (link: https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/9th4fs/ark_taking_up_your_entire_ssd/). Does this still work or is there a newer better way? I'm trying to get Ark back onto my 250GB SSD because HDDs just suck for this game.

    submitted by /u/CanTriforce
    [link] [comments]

    Open spots for tribemembers on Official ORP-PVP on Aberration

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I took in a newish player into my tribe on Aberration. I don't play that much on Aberration, mainly for exploration and collecting tames. However, I would like to have a stronger presence there. My tribe is pretty strong on Ragnarok, so I can assist a lot with resources and bred tames, and I am sure the guy would appreciate someone to play more often with.

    There is currently a griefer tribe on Ab that I am going to fight soon, but I do not expect anyone to get involved in that.

    Very few rules, you can play how you want and do what you want. I figured it woud be a good way to help some newer players have fun under my protection.

    submitted by /u/blikkiesvdw
    [link] [comments]

    Pyria + additional creatures mod?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Hello ark folks! So my gf and me enjoy shadlos' mods alot and she loves pyria. I would just make a private server with her and me but she also loves playing with more people, I don't mind either since the more the merrier. Would anyone here have a server recommendation for pyria and additional creatures? Preferably without the big hard mods like primal fear! Thank you. Send me a pm whenever if you have a recommendation!

    submitted by /u/DepthOfSanity
    [link] [comments]

    Dakotaraptor...we need these in Ark

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I just wonder.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Okey so I wanted to defeat all the main bosses and the overseer of this game so I could in away say I completed the game in away. But man seeing tons of videos the amount of prep you need to be able to do it feels im not ready to sink 200-500+ hours in to the game I got so many games on my backlog as is. So I wonder 2 things if they have the option to play alone why could the devs not make a complete solo option that chance bosses HP and such. Or 2 how much can you mod the game because Conan exiles moding community has released a few mods to change the bosses health to more fit solo player.

    Also to answer the question why play solo. Well first my 2 friends don´t play this any more and I don´t like to play with random people. But it´s mostly about killing the bosses and overseer and say I completed the game and strike it of my backlog list sure it´s not like beating a single player game but completing the bosses+overseer feels like okey I beaten the game in away if you understand what I mean.

    submitted by /u/SwordBreaker35
    [link] [comments]

    Are Wild Dino Spawn Levels Tied To Player Level?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I've had several lower levels around me (20-50) for the first few months of casual playing and after killing them, it seems there's significantly higher level dinos (150-200+) spawning around my base. Is this a thing or have I just been lucky early game? Could it also be my mods? (AC, AC2, Ark Additions)

    I'm on Ragnarok on an Unofficial server that's running off my PC.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/spiraleclipse
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to use a mod that's been deleted on the workshop if I still have the files on my computer?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I have a mod I used to like to use until the creator unceremoniously deleted it, but I still have the files saved. Is there a way to use it still? I've tried a few things like dropping its data into the folder of another mod, but haven't had any luck so far.

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    SSD vs NVME?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    so i currently run the game on my poor poor 1tb SSD that i also have the OS installed on. and free space is becoming a premium. i'm thinking of buying a 2tb just for my games. however there is a wide range of speed available. non NVME SSDs average around 500mbps where as the higher end NVME drives start out around 1.2gbps has oneone been able to compare drives to test load times on heavy modded servers? the one i'm enjoying right now . (no kidding) takes like 10 min to load up.

    submitted by /u/danz409
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel