• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One That look you get after clearing the castle with an Argy and 2 Dilos.

    ARK on Xbox One That look you get after clearing the castle with an Argy and 2 Dilos.


    That look you get after clearing the castle with an Argy and 2 Dilos.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Seems like an overreaction for taking a little cementing paste...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Im trying to make my server spawn in velonosaurs managarmrs and snow owls but every code i try doesnt work im not great at coding either can someone help me

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Question about tek suits

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I've been seeing a lot of conflicting info about whether or not tek suits have radiation protection, and if they do is it only a certain piece or the whole set?

    submitted by /u/PapaWopper
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Xbox Series X

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Just wondering does anyone know if Ark will be available to play on day 1 on Xbox Series X? Have one pre-ordered and can't find any info about it.

    submitted by /u/smecky
    [link] [comments]

    Old school pvp was the best. Got to relive it for a day. Lived it

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Issue connecting to dedicated server?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    So I have a dedicated server I play on with one of my friends. We both play on Xbox One and I use my PC to host the server. We have been playing without issues for a couple weeks now, but last night we loaded it up and I was able to connect while he was not (he keeps getting a message saying "failed to join"). I am of course on the same network as the server, so I would assume that would make it easier to connect. I did get a new router since the last time we played, could this be the cause of our connectivity issues? Could there be an issue with port forwarding that I need to solve? Looking for any ideas on how to fix this. We have of course trying restarting the server, game, PC, and Xbox so that hasn't solved it.

    submitted by /u/SirPappleFlapper
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find a friend and my server we hosted on Nitrado

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Can't find a friend and my server we hosted on Nitrado and was wondering what could be the problem and btw the server doesn't have a password it says to note if you have a password

    submitted by /u/Cknig11
    [link] [comments]

    I’m stuck and can’t decide (again)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I wanna buy I new map but idk which one to get, scorched or extinction,

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mah-dick-fell-off
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel