• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 05)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 05)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 05)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first legit Wyvern yesterday.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I really want help on this

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    So I've played ARK PS4 for about 2 years now and I don't know what to search to find the answer to my question. I've had numerous named dinos but I can't have names that exceed 15 letters and I can't include symbols like brackets etc. Is there a setting, console command or option I can click in the menu to disable the letter limit and enable symbols or is that just ARk PS4?

    submitted by /u/Spartanofgaming
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell does kibble work

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I've looked at multiple videos and the Dododex and I just can't get it to work.

    submitted by /u/Spiderbob195
    [link] [comments]

    ArkPocalypse

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Anyone know what the rates are like on ArkPocalypse servers?

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    So I uploaded my crystal wyv and I want to take it out on another crystal isles server but it doesn't let me. Is it because I'm on small tribes?

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Dedicated Server Cave Glitch

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Me and my friend have been playing ark for around 4-5 months now and we've been playing on both the island and valguero. We are in a non dedicated server as he was brand new and didn't want to be immediately thrown into public pvp servers. However, we finally decided to go get some artifacts on the island and as soon as we hit the cave, everyone in the server would instantly teleport to me (the host) even if they were only metres away. Once we couldn't get the artifact I went on my own and the cave was normal. This same thing happens in the caves and the wyvern trench on valguero. Does anyone else have this, and is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/CalebisDory
    [link] [comments]

    Rollback?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm on a single player world and a few of my dinos have died just out of nowhere for no reason. Is there anyway to rollback the world to get them back?

    submitted by /u/NiggFloss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel