• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Just completed my base on Crystal Isles in the Apotheosis region

    ARK on Xbox One Just completed my base on Crystal Isles in the Apotheosis region


    Just completed my base on Crystal Isles in the Apotheosis region

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Ruck Drek [i dont know what flair i should put]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Rock Drakes in Crystal Isles?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I've been doing some research about whether or not there are rock drakes and crystal isles and most people say there aren't, yet I've seen videos and stuff about people hunting for them on crystal isles. Are there or aren't there rock drakes on Crystal Isles, because I'm not about to go to the death zone just to not find any rock drake eggs.

    submitted by /u/Storms_Brewer
    [link] [comments]

    Ice cave build?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    I've been looking at a bunch of yt vids on a good ice cave build but every single one is pretty trash with several comment listing several mistakes does any one have an actual good build they can send me?

    submitted by /u/Firehand09
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Admin Command Help?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Is there an admin command that is able to show a list of everyone that's been on in your server and how long ago since they last logged on to the server? Trying to keep my island clear of inactives.

    submitted by /u/iAmIlluminatus
    [link] [comments]

    Make an Xbox Server for my friends?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Basically, my and like 8 of my friends (all xbox) want to play some Ark with no tether. Does anyone here know how we could accomplish this? Do we need to rent a server with certain specs like Minecraft? If so, where can we find a place for this? We really want to do Crystal Isles or Extinction together.

    submitted by /u/Sans107
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced this bug before?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    So prior to the Halloween patch I played (PC on Windows 10) with zero issues. Then had the standard 3 day delay for Microsoft to allow PC players to finally get back into the servers. One day without any issues again and then another patch dropped. Now my game crashes every time I try to place any object. Foundation, fence, feed tray, it doesn't matter what the object is my game crashes me back to the main menu every single time. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/JPMoney81
    [link] [comments]

    Can corrupted be ghost or skeleton?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I was curious If corrupted can be a ghost.

    If so, I believe doing orbital drops could be a fast way of getting some of the costumes and bones.

    submitted by /u/ReddTheyThemIt
    [link] [comments]

    Next gen servers

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Will the current gen servers be transfered to next gen? I play pve official servers btw

    submitted by /u/EvilLeafDestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Frenchy

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Quesrion about custom events on Nitrado servers

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Hey all Its been a while since I hosted a server, and last time I did I remember being able to chnage the events of my server to whatever I want such as the valentine or christmas events. However, when I tried the fear evolved event, nothing is happening on my server. I saw some people say in March that they disabled it for non-official servers, and was wondering if they ever changed that or if you still cant select an event for your server?

    submitted by /u/Renegade531
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel