• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Ark PS4 Questions: Can Kangroo (Protocdon...?) Female Pick up a Baby Trop...(The grenade launching bird)

    Ark PS4 Questions: Can Kangroo (Protocdon...?) Female Pick up a Baby Trop...(The grenade launching bird)


    Questions: Can Kangroo (Protocdon...?) Female Pick up a Baby Trop...(The grenade launching bird)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Discussion: Fellow (PVE/PVP) Server-Owners and/or, what have you had a player done that royally pissed you off or simply annoyed you?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    is there a way to use fliers on genesis?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    after playing genesis, I noticed that we can't use any fliers. is there anything I can do to make it so that we can use fliers? I am playing single player

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I've been trying to play a non dedicated server (I'm host) with my friend and originally the game was working just fine however now every time he joins my server the application crashes does anyone know what I should do?

    submitted by /u/TurnpikeTerrance_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with boss run

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    On small server ps4 looking for boss runs. PM me and we can discuss it.

    submitted by /u/Doc-110623
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel