• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Do Titian’s starve in single player?

    ARK on Xbox One Do Titian’s starve in single player?


    Do Titian’s starve in single player?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    My friend accidentally made a god argy.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    My friend changed the world settings when I was getting pizza for him and he boosted the imprint multiplier. It has 1million health and does over 200k damage.

    submitted by /u/big-hit48
    [link] [comments]

    New Cute but Creepy ARK Creature Teased For Genesis Part 2

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Raptor Claus came in clutch with the crossbow bp!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Shooting through tek bubbles

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Hello, I am the owner of Outlaws Ark. I have a situation where there's a video of one of my players being hit for like 1,243 dmg while he's in a tek bubble and dying to another player. We've ruled out fall dmg because we see the dmg numbers but I would like to know if any of you have heard of a hack or glitch that allows this or can help me understand why this happened. If you would like to see the clip msg me on xbox (AtomicOutlaw17) and ill send it to you.

    submitted by /u/Atomicoutlaw17
    [link] [comments]

    Sponsored Mods coming to Xbox one

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Was looking and admiring the Acro from Ark additions and seen that videos regarding its sponsorship from like a year ago and that it may come to both remaining platforms? Is this true, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on its potential :)

    submitted by /u/W-Alger043
    [link] [comments]

    New player needing help.. Very few dinos and all low level.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So I started playing a few days ago and at first there was rather a lot of various dinos wandering around and at a considerable level higher than me, I'm now character lvl 94 and nearly all the dinos have disappeared and the ones I do find are very low lvl, 3-15. I didn't change any map settings when I started but I'm now wondering if I should have upped the difficulty level when I started. Also if I up it now will all the dinos respawn at a higher lvl. Thank you

    submitted by /u/xxlee57xx
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Cross Play With Xbox One Question

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    I'm making a 4-man NoTame custom server here in Xbox, I wanted to know if it's possible to defeat the brood mother (or any boss of the island in any difficulty) without tames.

    submitted by /u/Kofee_N_Donuts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel