• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a cool photo of a yuty and a wolf.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Kibble (Single Player)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    K so im playing single player on the island (Xbox) And was wondering if there's a way to speed up the time needed to make meat jerky bc to make one it takes like 30 mins and i can't go afk bc my character gonna starve so not being able to make kibble in vast amounts is kinda discouraging me to keep m playing. The giant bee honey applies to this aswell bc it takes awhile for the bees to make the honey and so i only have about 5 extraordinary kibble which really isnt alot.

    submitted by /u/LovedShelton
    [link] [comments]

    Ark freezing when I try to join servers (Xbox one)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:49 AM PST

    For some reason whenever I try to join a public session my game freezes. I've tried everything, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I've tried restarted my Xbox idk if others are having this issue but it's really frustrating lol. It will load about 19-20 servers in total and if I try to join one it will freeze.

    submitted by /u/joeyr_34
    [link] [comments]

    I Don't Always Love the Crazy Event Colors, but This One Came Out Pretty Awesome After Breeding a Little!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Wyvern problem

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    On Ragnarok at the very bottom left of the map I ran into a poison wyvern. He killed my argie and me and sadly I had quite a bit of decent gear with me and no base nearby. If I go back with something like a megatherium or rex with 6K health will I be able to take him? I'm thinking I'll need scuba gear to survive the poison. Thoughts? Or is there an easier way?

    submitted by /u/GreyPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Has Managarmyr always had zero bade damage?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Alright so tldr I play ark PvE solo and I love manas. I had gotten bred manas with 90+ base points in damage and HP with around 40 in stamina and weight. Pretty sick right. Some cool mutation colors too. Kinda just for fun.

    My world got corrupted blah blah I go on hiatus but I eventually started over now Im back with very similar manas. Took them for a spin and Im doing like 900 damage. That cant be right. That's way weaker. I check the wiki, ZERO BASE DAMAGE?

    I know they were a menace in pvp but for real. I recall them having g around 30-40 base damage. Did they actually get nerfed into the dirt? Follow up question, is there a way I can unnerf their jumping and combat capabilities? Im really just using them for fun, they are not as fun.

    submitted by /u/TyphoonBlizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Admin on genesis

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Me and my friend are currently playing genesis and I'm wondering how to let my friend be admin and use commands seeing as host dedicated disappears when I select genesis ?

    submitted by /u/Allan_Rodriguez
    [link] [comments]

    Taming List - clearing the list - unusuable as is (bug?)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Hi,
    I do like the new taming list that was introduce in the recent update - or at least I did when I first joined the tribe and only a few active tames were showing. Now it has hundreds in there - both completed and ones that were unsuccessful (and a bunch of pego that happened to steal someones berries at some point weeks ago).
    Does anyone know how to actually clear the list - not untrack, but actually delete them? It is worthless as a tool as it is with hundreds in there as you can't actually track the ones you are trying to tame without clicking on every single completed tame and then hope that the ones you are currently taming end up on the same page for good overview..
    Would love to be able to actually use this tool as intended.
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TigerPugz
    [link] [comments]

    These Candy colors on some Creatures...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel