• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Literally every tribe's thought process when their Parasaur detects my Trike...

    ARK on Xbox One Literally every tribe's thought process when their Parasaur detects my Trike...


    Literally every tribe's thought process when their Parasaur detects my Trike...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Problem accessing ark servers

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    "Blue-ball winter beanie skin"... I dont think wild card thought this name of this skin through

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:27 AM PST

    About velo stats

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I was leveling velos to do a boss fight with them and I dont really know what stats they should have. Is there any standard to what they should have?

    submitted by /u/way_memes_ne
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe we can have multiple save files of one map?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I think it would be nice to be able to have multiple save files of the same map, for example: 2 island save files, 1 for messing around, and one for actual survival. Or 1 for solo, and 1 for you and your friend to play on together. Why can't we have 2 save files for aberration or 2 save files for genesis?

    submitted by /u/KillerRaptor519
    [link] [comments]

    How do I progress through Aberration and Extinction??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I played Aberration but I kinda sped through it and got rock drakes in a few days, but I feel like I progressed too fast and didn't experience Ab like I should have.

    With extinction I've only started and have a small wood base with a few tames but I don't want to make the same mistake I made with Ab.

    So what stuff should I do on these maps and how should I progress through them to enjoy them to the max. (I'm playing single player if that somehow makes a difference)

    submitted by /u/Blakzar59
    [link] [comments]

    Raising crystal wyvern?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Me and a buddy have a decent base and good tames going. Next step is wyverns. Got a couple of high level bld crystal wyvern eggs and a couple ice wyvern eggs. We'll get the milk for the ice, but from what I understand the crystal wyverns will only eat primal crystal. We're on valguero, so how do we go about getting it? Tried the daeodon method with a low lol poison and we just can't stay online long enough to make it work. Any tips or suggestions? Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FiR-St
    [link] [comments]

    How to use commands on a nitrado server?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    I just got my own nitrado server for my friends and i and want to do a dinowipe to kill out the low level creatues that spawned as the server was being settup. I enter the admin password and it works giving me access to the commands but when i enter a command it just does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Idontwanttousethis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel