• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Ark PS4 how can i change Imprint amount multiplier?

    Ark PS4 how can i change Imprint amount multiplier?


    how can i change Imprint amount multiplier?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    how can i change Imprint amount multiplier? i need this because this will save my troubles with imprinting. (im not running a server)

    submitted by /u/dionzombie123
    [link] [comments]

    Nuclear ark revenge

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    On our ark server about a month ago we got threatened by a bigger tribe to give us an anky so we gave it to them so we didn't lose anything.
    A month later we found their base and we wrecked it. They tried threatening us with a big tek tribe but we are also allies with a 20 person tek tribe so they through a giga out to scare us away. Funny enough we through out giga too and they couldn't touch it because I was a better mana rider than them so I beat their mana to hell. Eventually we got in and decimated him because the big tribes wouldn't head his pleas of help. We got back out anky and we got a mastercraft giga saddle and a lot of tames. They said they quit the server so we won't hear from them anymore. Props to my two tribe mates for doing the raiding while I just guarded them.

    submitted by /u/Kingblopso
    [link] [comments]

    Blood packs

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Any method do get blood packs fast?

    submitted by /u/Donte42069
    [link] [comments]

    If you could have any one creature what would it be?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    So I am very new to Ark. I am playing with three people who have been playing for years. The admin said I am allowed one creature that they will spawn in from any map. Any suggestions on what I should choose?

    submitted by /u/imperfecthought
    [link] [comments]

    what is different from wars on pve and general pvp

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    also what happens if you declare war on a offline person?

    submitted by /u/No__One_Important
    [link] [comments]

    Orbital drops

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Hey, I was just curious if any official pve players would like to go do some orbital drops with me. The people on my server are busy at the moment

    submitted by /u/we_are_the_rats11
    [link] [comments]

    Ark cross play

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Could pc ark play with PS4 cuz on PS4 it says unofficial PC sessions so does that mean someone on PC can play with some

    submitted by /u/Donte42069
    [link] [comments]

    Need a slave (Unofficial Pc)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I need a slave to tame high level dinos and just maintain the base. The server is boosted and you will be provided with the necessary equipment. Must have a mic. I will not be putting the server in this post so it's not flooded with people, but comment if interested.

    submitted by /u/mooncheeselamp
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my tamed dino, Skipper

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    *UPDATE: Skipper randomly showed up but he still doesn't show up when I go to "Track All", how do I add him to the track all list on PS4? *

    Base Info/questions about my situation:

    Server Map: The Island Mode: Single Player Dino Breed: Megaloceros (Named "Skipper") Is it in a tame group?: Yes When you whistle the tame group, does it come?: No Does it show when you track all tames?: No Is it tracker marked? I don't have a high enough level to make the tracker prone item.

    Skipper is one of my newer tames; he ain't much, I just like the aesthetic of running around the map on a white-furred, teal-antlered stag.

    I got on one of my fliers, put some resources in Skipper's inventory, and we caravaned towards an area I thought would make a great base, with Skipper following. Well, I landed my flier, dismounted and my flier (on aggressive mode) started attacking something and killed me in the process. So I revived at the tiny base I made, and now- Skipper is gone. I followed the path to my stuff and got it, got my flier but no Skipper.

    When I "Track All", Skipper doesn't show up.

    When I go to the group he is in, Skipper's name is there but when I "Whistle All" to follow, Skipper doesn't show up.

    I checked the logs that tell you when a tame kills and all that happens in the tribe and I don't see a log where Skipper gets killed.

    Can someone please help me? I just redownloaded the game and I'm still learning, thank you.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneBitchLex
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering people's thoughts on server hopping.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So after being raised by world hoppers for the 6th time I got the idea to start building like that myself ; on multiple world's. I prevent the auto decay by hopping into them often, and have started to notice it can be drastically easier this way in some respects. For example,no run my metal and many other resources on The Island, so I don't get shot, I store stuff on Aberration and Extinction,cause hiding spots are just too plentifull. I go to Genesis for free stuff from missions, because wave rider is awesome when people don't build turret towers next to the track.

    And it got me wondering if there's anyone else that plays like this. Raiders seem to find success in it, and as a solo builder I'm enjoying it.

    What's y'all's 2 cents?

    submitted by /u/Lheoceania
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel