• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just Do It! ����

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Beach bobs be like

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Aberration surface is broken and bugged, please fix.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I don't know if all of Aberration is broken (besides just small tribes where I play). It has to do with the surface. I hope it has something to do with the current boosted event, but I don't know when it started.

    According to the wiki and my thousands of hours on the map "The flames appear at roughly 05:53 and rage all day until roughly 17:27 when you are safe to explore the area until it gets close to 05:53 again on the next day. Be rigorous in checking the time of day by holding H, 📷, or 📷 and looking in the top left of your screen. If you do not make it back underground before the flames appear you are not likely to survive, regardless of how fast you are."

    Yeah it doesn't work like that anymore. They broke something. It still goes night at 17:30, but goes day at 01:00! You have something like 14 minutes to be on the surface and then have to wait an hour for next night...it's not supposed to be like this.

    Even weirder...

    There are 3 random night/day settings (maybe there is a pattern I don't know about): 1) 90% day, 10% night 2) 50% day, 50% night 3) 10% day, 90% night. These used to simply influence how quickly day or night passed, they did NOT affect times. Now, if it's 10% day, 90% night, I've had it go flames even before 01:00.

    Wildcard please fix.

    submitted by /u/ZachMartin
    [link] [comments]

    I've Bred Some Seriously Cool Argy's For My First Time Trying

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    How to turn Ark into a singleplayer game

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Ark PvP | Slapping Bobs On Rag

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Ark alpha size rat hole ( official , extinction )

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Phoenix Silica Pearl Farm

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    Has anybody used the Phoenix as a silica pearl farm before with a Gacha? I have tried setting this up but the Gacha seems to eat all the pearls he picks up.

    submitted by /u/extraicy
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed! The age old blue tooth headset question! No fixes worked so far

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I have the Soundcore Life P2 earbuds. Didn't work on my Windows 7 right out the packaging but their great support team fixed it for me. The earbuds work with my music and video files, browser audio like youtube and everything.

    My main purpose of getting this pair of earbuds was just so that I could use google meet with my friends AND play ARK at the same time, on the same device. I used to google meet on another device like phone or ipad and play ARK on PC but that made the game audio come out of the speaker which was not desirable. The plan was stuck at the earbuds not working on Windows. It got fixed and I thought coast was clear. Guess not.

    A few points that I've made sure I did right :

    1. I had the earbuds on and working before starting ARK. I mean of course I do. I thought that's what everyone does.
    2. The background music of the menu screen does come on. It's on at the loading screen. It's on at the server selection screen. The music is on even at the very last second of the loading screen.
    3. Once it finishes loading and reaches gameplay, SILENCE.
    4. Once silence is "achieved", audio just stopped working for the earbuds altogether. I can alt-tab out and play youtube video or anything else. No sound at all.
    5. As long as I still have ARK running, be it on main screen or background, the earbuds refuse to produce any sound
    6. For the earbuds to start working again, all I need to do is completely quit ARK and then wait a while.
    7. The in-game audio settings are fine the entire time, the windows sound section looks normal, I even reset those with a simple mute/unmute action a few times. Nothing worked
    8. Only quitting ARK works. It is as if ARK was programmed to block the bluetooth signal

    (if I miss anything, please feel free to ask)

    I've searched for solutions quite extensively and let's just say that it seems to be an extremely common problem (it's probably THE most asked computer-related problem I have ever had), but none of the simple solutions worked.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HarrisLam
    [link] [comments]

    How long does enforcement action take?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:02 AM PST

    I submitted clear video evidence of cheating, ticket closed pending investigation but no action seems to be taken against the tribe?

    Will this "investigation" take a few days before action is taken or it's just done gone and i may as well quit?

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    ReShade not working anymore?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:24 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Put HLN-A on a wall mount

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:43 AM PST

    I think it would be awesome to put HLN-A on a wall mount like the Manticore shield for decoration.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps4 pvp official

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    I'm looking for a tribe on official. I'm jap. I can protect the base you are sleeping in. I'm lv134. I love the farm. My base was wiped out 3 months ago but I want to start ark again. I can pc Please DM me

    submitted by /u/Noty114
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps4 official

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    I'm looking for a tribe on official. I'm jap. I can protect the base you are sleeping in. I'm lv134. I love the farm. My base was wiped out 3 months ago but I want to start ark again. I can pc Please DM me

    submitted by /u/Noty114
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to disable Super Turkeys...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Using the command line "TheIsland?listen" -ActiveEvent=None

    Loaded up server, super turkeys still everywhere. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/JonathaN7Shepard
    [link] [comments]

    Stego??

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    After the new patch my stegos in my server or singleplayer they just slide around and no other animation works on stegos... ?? Anyone having this problem ? What can I do ? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BaDiX77
    [link] [comments]

    SAYLESS MEGA ALLIANCE VISITS 995’s NEIGHBORHOOD - TRIBE HIGHLIGHT REEL GIVEAWAY - ARK XBOX PVP

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel