• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One No. Not the icthyornis!

    ARK on Xbox One No. Not the icthyornis!


    No. Not the icthyornis!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I’m happy with the colors lol

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Imagine the amount of pearls this would harvest!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    A short question :)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:03 AM PST

    How to tame a Managarmr ? They are too fast for me :(

    submitted by /u/ImaginationHead2516
    [link] [comments]

    My fanmade ARK expansion logo.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    On my server we only have one map so if I were to spawn in a boss from another map using admin commands and killing it would I learn the tek engrams and gain element?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Can you tame a t rex alpha?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    This was a while ago while on a raid and I looked back and thought It was quite a good screenshot

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Second Rock Drake egg was a nice surprise! Lvl 380 Egg

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:26 AM PST

    my thylo is broken...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Don't Travel alone in Ark ��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Hey I Play Ark On Console And I Really Like Base Building But With Big Places Like Shadow Cave I Cant Build Without Foundation support And i See Youtubers Doing It No Problem How Do You Get Cielings Placed Without Foundation Pls Help

    submitted by /u/BadJojo287
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone know how to revive your animals in xbox, i have my petera's dermis

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    What next?

    submitted by /u/elhector69
    [link] [comments]

    Mods like S+

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Can I some how get the mod S+ fully in the game ? Mainly just want the hatchery

    submitted by /u/Ghost_flame220
    [link] [comments]

    Admin Commands

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    I have been on and off playing Ark for a little while now, starting out on single player getting chucked on the Island and dying 40 times before leaving the beach realizing the mechanics of how to play. I decided one day to test out playing online only to die 40 more times before making it ten feet or so and learning that I still had no idea how to play so I went back to my little sanctuary of single player reducing my chances of death from 200% to 150% ish. After building my first house on the Island I logged off for the day and when I went to log back on I was on a completely different map, a beautiful mountainous map called Ragnorak, instantly I fell in love with the landscape and my deaths became a little less painful. On one fateful venture, I stumbled across a Dino I had yet to discover, a graceful, yet slow, giant bird that proved difficult for me to follow... still, though, I tried. After finding it, I wanted to try to tame it, to start my very own collection of Dinos that I had no clue for which their purposes could be. This is where I hit my biggest road block. After hundreds of deaths by dinos, drowning, starving, dehydration, the spontaneous cliff diving, eating rotten food, and the elements, I realized I had no clue how to tame a Dino..... to the interwebs I went. I searched the darkest crevices of Google to find all I could find on how to tame a Dino when I stumbled across a startling discovery that started a binge I could not break. Admin commands. Why go through all these deaths when I could have any Dino I wanted at the hundred clicks of the controller? I found the Ark Wiki page and lessened the commands to summon unfathomable creatures, including 3 of the 4 titans. After going through and Google searching what each Dino was I summoned all the ones I liked and started my takeover on Ragnorok, learning about resources, building, weapons, taming, the whole nine, but, for some reason, I can't get all the commands to work. For instance, I can summon a Desert, Ice, and Forest Titan, but not the King Titan. I can summon Bloodstalkers and Enforcers, but not Broodmothers and Defenders, the Manticore and X Dragon but not Moeder or Rockwell. I have tried every way I could find to summon them to my abode to no avail, is there a reason for this? Is there just something I'm missing? Possibly a command I haven't tried or a trick to the trade? Please, help me expand my understanding on this matter.

    "It defeats the purpose of the game!," I'm fully aware, I still have fun on my own though, doing what I'm doing. I play my game with my controller in my hands, not yours. So please, keep the lecturing and demeaning comments to yourself, unless you are paying for my setup, you would be wasting the very little energy to reply.

    submitted by /u/AtlasFades
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing crashing problems? Ever since me and my friends started on ragnarok we've been experiencing ALOT of game crashes, constantly, especially around viking bay. Is this happening to anyone else and if so do you possibly know of any fix for this? Already died 7+ times and lost 11+ tames due to the game crashing

    submitted by /u/DankkDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me out

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Are you able to make a 5x server settings master code list for me I am willing to pay for your time as I have spent 4 days now trying to fix everything like loot drops, harvesting amounts and Dino levels just to name a few of my issues. Also player Starting XP and max level players at 110.

    submitted by /u/Boundingleader
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel