• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Feeling creative. May mod this later. Opinions?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Feeling creative. May mod this later. Opinions?


    Feeling creative. May mod this later. Opinions?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Ark Storyline

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    is there any official place that says the order of the story maps, and which maps aren't actual parts of the story? i really wanna complete the ark story before ark 2 comes out, so help with the order would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/SxperNxva
    [link] [comments]

    This one is so pretty though

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Best map for a cluster?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Thinking about making a 2 map cluster server. Already have rag

    submitted by /u/ButtyButtersonn
    [link] [comments]

    Learn more about Extinction here!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    RAGDEVS Passion Project, a New Map called APEX

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    A few years ago I was hearing all about this map and how awesome it was going to be. I haven't heard anything at all in over a year. And their Discord seems to be gone now as well. I assume this project is dead?

    submitted by /u/Tiberius2068
    [link] [comments]

    cant placd bed on quetzel platform saddle solo

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Hey! I tamed a quetzel solo and I got a platform saddle. I cant seem to place a bed or sleeping bag on it though. I also tried placing it on a foundation on the saddle but that didn't work either. Am I doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/DarkLord_1221
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone had experience in raising a support ticket higher than a GM?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:07 AM PST

    As the title suggests really as this GM (Otter) keeps closing our cases as solved after stating they "extensively research" into Code of Conduct violations but cannot provide a single bit of evidence.

    For the tea... We were wiped by the devs just after Christmas and my mate was banned. I know everyone says the spiel about how they're innocent but we're a small group of mates irl and have been playing this game for thousands of hours since EA and have NEVER meshed. Honestly, I am happy to lose my stuff to PvP as that's how it goes but hundreds if not thousands of hours disappeared instantly because someone hasn't done their job properly is... well... you can imagine.

    submitted by /u/Captain-krit
    [link] [comments]

    Raising a reaper

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    I am raising my first reaper and currently have 1 hour left on the timer until it's birthed. I've seen some mixed information on how to raise the reaper.

    Do you need pheromone gland to claim the baby reaper (or even need pheromone gland at all)?

    Will an inventory full of around 1k weight cooked meat raise a reaper to juvenile (currently on PVE official, no taming boosts currently active)?

    I've seen mention of a few bugs, is there anything I should be aware of?

    Currently have an air locked 3x2, two wall high pen to keep the baby in.

    Any advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    Preserved head of a Dodo bird

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    PVPING WITH A PHOENIX ON OFFICIAL

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Just started the game and I'm really lost, any help will be appreciated

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Hi, I just got ark on PS4 and started playing with 2 of my friends who got the game recently, we are utterly lost and don't know what to do, we keep getting murdered by dinos and we just don't know what to do or where to go, any tips on what to do at the start? We started doing the xp note run on the island but don't know if that's a good idea for us, we're going to start over in another server to try to do things differently

    submitted by /u/pakesit0
    [link] [comments]

    Make tek skiffs unusable on Aberration

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    I don't see any Rock drakes or manas around nowadays and it's sad to see everyone on skiffs.

    submitted by /u/GarthGoldenhand
    [link] [comments]

    Ferox Attack Speed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:34 PM PST

    I play on Singleplayer. My ferox's main attack speed is extremely slow no matter what the addiction level is, as if the addiction just isn't working. I assume I'm just arked but any information would be appreciated. Found an old post about this but it never got any resolution.

    submitted by /u/8unny222
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Graphical artifact

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Help! Session Filter Bug

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Hi,

    My friends and I are stuck in the "Joining Session" screen since playing on a non-dedicated server. We changed the session filter and now everytime we try to change it back, the game loads a couple of servers and the game crashes while it keeps searching for sessions. I can't even select the filter to change it anymore. Is this a known bug? I can't play the game now as I can't get past this nonsense... I'm on Xbox by the way. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pinopino1
    [link] [comments]

    A Survivor's Guide to The Island

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Join Amazing PVP Cluster

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel