• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Told a lot of new players this.

    ARK on Xbox One Told a lot of new players this.


    Told a lot of new players this.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Hello ark players, I make videos trying to help brand new players since ark explains nothing. So this video I made explains the basics to different levels of gear, primitive, mastercraft, etc, and how Blueprints, and crafting skill works, and how to obtain the better stuff. Hope it answers questions

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Can anyone help me set up a Nitrado server?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Hi, I'm heavily considering setting up a Nitrado server on Ark for the XB1. Can anyone here help me with how to set it up? If you wouldn't mind DM me, it would make it easier. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HugoStiglitz76
    [link] [comments]

    Follow us

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    For the past few days while I play the came suddenly will freeze the kick me out and say lost/timeout connection with host. This has caused me to die multiple times and can make the game unplayable. If I attempt to rejoin the same thing will happen immediately and I will have to restart my game. However sometimes that doesn't work and I'll have to restart my whole xbox. I play on an official server, please help.

    submitted by /u/TheAlpaChino115
    [link] [comments]

    What is coal used for?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Server Mod help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    I've rented a server from Nitrado and i am in the process of setting it up and I've seen people have servers on Xbox with things like stack mods, aberration creatures spawning on Ragnarok etc. and I was wondering if anyone can help me with this

    submitted by /u/Spyqe
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: carry a hatchet/sword

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Breeding Alpha Rexes

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Anyone know how to deal with this? I accidentally went onto the player dedicated tab and now I can't even move it down to try to change back, I've restarted it a bunch of times, Uninstaller and re-download it and tried a different Xbox and so far nothing has worked

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Do untamed, wild dinos level up over time? Details inside.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    Friend of mine got me into Ark this weekend. He's had a server a while now and invited me in. So I download the game, start it up, make a dude, and then I have my first Ark experience.

    I respawn at location 1 because fuck that noise, and I'm promptly devoured by a level 63 steroid-gator.

    The dodos pottering around the first three easy starting areas are all at least level 40, and my third spawn sees me swarmed by a pack of level 12 flying doombeetles.

    I eventually make it to my guy's camp, and I don't see wild creature under level 20. He has a few tamed ones, but I'm not talking about those.

    He absolutely swears he's not touched any of the dino settings, just a few tweaks to gathering, experience amd basic stuff, but he's adamant no dino settings have been touched.

    So the only other explanation I can think is, have they just naturally all levelled up?

    After all... Life finds a way, right?

    submitted by /u/Blokeh
    [link] [comments]

    A Haunting in ARK

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel