• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can I get and "oooo yea"!?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can I get and "oooo yea"!?


    Can I get and "oooo yea"!?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    The true ark player life

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    PLEASE HELP!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    So, I don't know what is happening. My dinos can't get over 1000 exp points, but I could. I don't know what to do. I tried to fix it but no results.
    PLEASE HELP!

    submitted by /u/I_am_not_Impostor_ok
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Unicorns

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Is it possible to get stat mutations on unicorns? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Bat4857
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tribe. Pc

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I've been playing on and off since the game came out. I do have most if not all dlc though I dont know much about some of the dlc. Good at farming and taming decent at building and pvp. Im a 27 year old male, I work 6 days a week and it makes it a little rough playing solo, but I have played solo pvp and single player! Look forward to hopefully joining a good tribe! Hit me up!

    submitted by /u/Ryanco4
    [link] [comments]

    My ark story

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    I have played this game for over 7 months. Built three mega bases with my friend on the island on a private server, breeding argies, sabres and mammoths. When my friend quit, I copied the map to my single player folder and continued playing. My mammoth army ready to face some bosses, 3 mastercraft saddles ready. Yutti and Daeodon all set.

    I finish the gamma and beta broodmother, before I decide to put it off for later and go try Aberration. I loved Aberration so much. Got everything but the reaper and my bred mega army is ready to face Rockwell.

    But first let's check out Scorched earth and tame everything and start breeding thylos, but before I finish the manticore boss let's try something else.

    I should certanly go to Crystal Isles for a few weeks. I'm now breeding almost max level blood wyverns and the mantises from scorched earth are super useful and fun here.

    Ok, finaly it's time to go back to the island and start doing all the bosses. I have a new ascendant mammoth saddle from crystal isles and a new character with max crafting.

    Perfect. Now let's just install this new SSD drive, what can go wrong? Boom - disaster.

    I now have a fresh install of Ark, that plays perfectly as long as I create a new save, while all my old saves are dead. All 7 months of progress lost. Fatal error on load. As a computer savy guy (used to repair computers, now I'm programming) I have spent upwards of 100 hours trying to troubleshoot the issue with no luck.

    I have tried contacting Wildcards customer support, only to find out it's non existent. They employ the company zendesk.com to create the illusion of a customer support system. My experience went like this:

    • me: I have this problem. This is what I have tried. I'm attaching all the relevant logs.
    • (8 days pass)
    • me: here is some additional information regarding what I have tried so far. Please respond.
    • response: we are sorry you have a problem. here is a link to our faq page
    • me: As I have said in my first message, I have tried everything on your faq page. Can a tech please take a look at the error code in the log. I have no way of knowing what your internal error codes mean, but your techs do. Would help me a lot.
    • response: We are happy to have helped you. How would you rate your experience with our customer support?
    • me: (I chose "bad experience") can someone PLEASE take a look at this ticket?
    • response: We are glad you've had a good experience with our customer support. We are now closing this support ticket as we haven't heard from you in a while (WTF) . If you have any further problems, don't hesitate contacting us again.

    I've always had a love-hate relationship with this game due to all the bugs, but as I have now lost 7 months of progress and this game is turning from my favourite to my most hated one. I have never been this frustrated.

    Can someone help me resurrect my save files ? (tribe and player files work, only map files appear broken / incompatible with a fresh install of the game, no mods (epic games), tried with some addon maps, no addons, all combinations of addons - I've been at this for a while)

    Crash log:

    Fatal error!

    VERSION: 320.31

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff651bed2ab) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff653d86d03) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6522f9727) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6522ade99) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff653d84808) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff653d4a606) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff653d2b451) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff653d5dabe) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff653aeca15) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff65165dcd8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff651658cbc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff651658d0a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff65165e5dc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ShooterGame.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff654b6224d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff77c67034) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff78b9d0d1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff78b9d0d1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

    submitted by /u/AngelOfMeh
    [link] [comments]

    5 Reasons to Play ARK in 2021

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Megachelon question

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Can you put a tek teleported on a megachelon and be able to use it?

    submitted by /u/MachoQuacho
    [link] [comments]

    One Birdhouse to Rule Them All

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Wanted to get back into Ark, Swamp Fever said no

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    My girl and I were watching charlie play rust and she took interest in it. I told her I own ark, a similar game. She got excited, I downloaded ark and everything. We get into a server, out of no where a dude passes by her and gives her swamp fever. We didn't know what it was, we killed ourselves to get rid of it. It didn't go away, we assume the server was like a corona thing but nope. Next 3 servers we tried were infested with the fever. Cure is unachievable at our level and transferring is hard cause I gotta baby sit her all the way there. I made it but got killed in SE before I could teleport back.

    I'm sorry but this is stupider than that one Halloween event with the extra long night and raged out dinos. It's crippling cause she was so excited and now she doesn't wanna play. Who asked for this? Who in their right mind looks at the real world and says, "a grindy to cure pandemic is just what our game needs"

    submitted by /u/planetearthisdoomed
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Does anyone know the easiet ways to get the following artifacts? Artifact of the gatekeeper Artifact of the crag Artifact of the destroyer

    submitted by /u/kappie-kap-kap
    [link] [comments]

    Force my mule-chars into tribes on different maps?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I got 1 main char, and on each map structures, dinos, stuff and mule-chars. I'd like them to be in the same tribe I am, so I can transport and upload stuff in the obelisk.

    This is SP. Any way to do that?

    submitted by /u/Cuntable
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Official Support closes reports about hackers with video-proof of hacker stream without banning them.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    Ark’d

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Will SE items cause file corruption on Prim+ servers?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I am helping to set up an unnoficial PC Prim+ XBOX server on Valguero hosted by Nitrado, but would like to use Oxygen Tanks and Flippers to help players expand in to the underwater caves section. However, I know that some things like Cryopods can cause serious file corruptiom if used repeatedly in Prim+. Does anyone know whether this is a localized issue with Crypods are whether any SE item will cause problems?

    submitted by /u/XXGhust1XX
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there almost no Solo/Duo servers?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Im looking for server to play as a Solo player and i dont want to go against more than 2 people, only found 7 servers and all empty. What about servers which have no baseraid? So only World PVP?

    submitted by /u/dark_session
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved DOX ep.21 - WE LOST EVERYTHING!!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    How to deal with Alpha Raptors?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Best Wall Drop!!! Ark PvP Ep 10

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel