• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Just a little cryo sickness...

    ARK on Xbox One Just a little cryo sickness...


    Just a little cryo sickness...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Well well well....how the tables have turned my old foe.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:42 PM PST

    To the taming trap!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Alpha Valguero boss fight.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Does Turning of my Generator Waste Gasoline

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    The title says it all, but for reference I've never tamed a water dino (don't really know how I'm going to), and I'm still deathly afraid of going in the water with anything other than my beaver for a short quick swim. This means my oil resources are really low and come exclusively from those Trilobyte things that occasionally come up on the beach. Because of this I have very little gasoline so I'm wondering if turning my Generator on and off before that 1 hour consumption is up will repeatedly cost me 1 gasoline each time.

    (Single Player, solo)

    submitted by /u/fttmb
    [link] [comments]

    They finally meet

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Are all of The Island official PVE servers pillared?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    I've joined 3 or 4 and I've tried getting set up but it's hard living on a boat camping just off shore because there's literally nowhere along the southern coasts to place a found. I'm just wondering if there are any servers that aren't pillared like this or if I should just stay where I am and keep looking for a piece of land to call my own?

    submitted by /u/Bobbyt7269
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t switch from 3rd to 1st person

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Was rock climbing, switched to 3rd person and now it's impossible to switch back. When I activate radial menu after holding select, it's impossible to actually select "toggle 3rd person" (similar to how you can't whistle attack your target).

    Any fixes for this? Been trying to do it for an hour and can't get back to first person.

    submitted by /u/LethalIntent024
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Patrick that's a T-Rex

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:52 PM PST

    I can't host a server

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    So I'm totally new. Tried a non dedicated server, I got in but my friend said it was giving an error about my connection. I tried a dedicated server and I was on some admin screen and they connected to the game and got into character creation. Am I missing something here? I'm on the series X

    submitted by /u/X_CALLUM2442
    [link] [comments]

    Heres a guide on the rocket launcher

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Base Life

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:07 PM PST

    So, I've been trying to make my base a little more lively in just about any way that I can and a recent idea came to mind. I wanna have dimorphodons fly freely around my base (most likely using the leash to contain them) but I'm not sure if it's possible to make them wander through the air? When on foot with them following, they always walk for me. Is it possible to get them up in the air so that when on wander, they continue to fly around?

    submitted by /u/AlexSkullStrider
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel