• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Well I think it’s time to get off.

    ARK on Xbox One Well I think it’s time to get off.


    Well I think it’s time to get off.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Exploring Ragnarok with friends

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Coldest Volcano I’ve Ever Been In...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:16 PM PST

    Building suggestions?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:24 PM PST

    I am playing on extinction on a single player server, I have three floors on my house and I have built all of the industrial revolution (except turrets obviously because I play single player) and I am wondering what I should do with the fourth floor of my house, first floor is basic stuff, second floor is industrial revolution, third floor is a greenhouse, and I want to keep expanding my house but I'm not sure what to do with my fourth floor. Thanks for taking time to read this message. I appreciate all suggestions.

    submitted by /u/The_Hawk4
    [link] [comments]

    Weird texture issue help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Weird texture issue help

    Have any of you ever experienced this? Just started happening a couple days ago. All my stone pillars have these multicolored dots. One of my tames even had them. All my stone walls have an odd texture as well. Some of my inventory items show up distorted too. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll probably uninstall and download again overnight to see if that fixes it. This is on a Series X. Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/ztrkjf1rhxj61.png?width=754&format=png&auto=webp&s=935e1663b8c2ffb94f2339b3eead624d3e2424ff

    submitted by /u/sinbin74
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How to Tame Megachelon (UPDATE)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Name suggestions?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Tokyo Skifft - AT LAST!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    I've been spending some time on Genesis beating the missions and today I finally conquered the skiff!

    https://youtu.be/3nxp7SbqbPE

    submitted by /u/TubbsMcgee94
    [link] [comments]

    High level Managarmrs are unfair!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Me and my buddy found a perfect cave spot on rag, been grinding for days to get it up and running and tame some Dino's, quite literally as soon as I put in the last metal ceiling, some troll turns up with a 450 mana and my lifes work is gone within about 20 seconds , all for the troll of it. I love this game but the damn frustration it gives me!

    submitted by /u/ExecuteOrder_69
    [link] [comments]

    Smalls

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Hi, me and my tribe have recently started on Xbox smalls and I was wondering if anyone has any links to discord servers for trading and other stuff like that as I can't seem to find any specifically for Xbox, thanks

    submitted by /u/J0B3RZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel