• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Ark PS4 Rock Drakes in Valguero

    Ark PS4 Rock Drakes in Valguero


    Rock Drakes in Valguero

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Hello There! I come here with a question Are there Rock Drakes in Valguero? Because I find answers that say yes, but I also find answers that say no, and all the answers are old, so I would like to have a newer answer with the truth

    And in case there are Rock Drakes, it would help me a lot if they told me in which area of ​​the map I can find their eggs Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/McalLopez
    [link] [comments]

    Help plz

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Anyone know how to go to a old save file for the island? Or get downloaded creatures that randomly disappeared back

    submitted by /u/billybobjoe1229
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Help with server settings please

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:49 PM PST

    I am trying to have my server settings so it is possible to build in the valgeuro radiation zone but cannot get it to work. I have played servers where this is possible and is also easy to accomplish on single player however it does not seem to work with my nitrado server.

    OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=True

    AllowCaveBuildingPVE=true

    PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=true

    EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=false ( i have tried this as True aswell)

    DisableStructurePlacementCollision=true

    Any help would be great !

    I should add it lets me build in artifact caves and ratholes etc but not the radiation zone.

    submitted by /u/Zakkattakk1
    [link] [comments]

    Ark on PS4 broken?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I've taken a long break from playing Ark on my ps4 basically waiting for genesis pt 2 to come out. Well I reinstalled Ark and logged onto a server, everything was normal until I spawned, the game freezez directly after I spawn. I can still hear background noise effects like the raining in the bog on genesis but no punching noises or anything and the game is completely frozen. So I uninstalled then re installed and that took 6 hours, which is a ridiculous amount of time considering ps4 has no way of verifying the content of files to check for missing or corrupted data. So I redownload played for 30 mins and it worked fine. Then I get back on today and it's doing the exact same thing again!! Like what!? I play other games on my ps4 they run perfectly fine. I can't find anyone else at least on google that has posted about this problem recently so I have no idea why it's happening or if it's just me experiencing it. I'm reinstalling right now so I guess I'll update in 5-6 hours (fml) and let everyone know if it's working or not. Until then anyone else experienced this or have any advice?

    Edit: So as of today after reinstalling the game it is working fine for me, but as I stated above it was working fine before it the issue started happening so I'll just have to wait and see if this continues.

    submitted by /u/ForWeAreManty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues breeding Ember Crystal Wyverns since the most recent update? We are having issues on our unofficial server since the newest update.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Non-dedicated server help needed please (:

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Hello everyone, So i recently brought a second PS4 and I'm about to play Ark with my son for the first time not having to split screen yaaaay (on our small tvs this was a nightmare haha) but when i tested it out the other day trying out admin commands so the wee fella doesn't get absolutely wrecked it said "admin requested" or some such thing. I didnt get a notification on my console that it had been requested so i was wondering if there was a way to make him an admin in our private server so he can use the admin cheats? Any help is greatly appreciated :D TIA

    submitted by /u/RedHairRedRear
    [link] [comments]

    Fml people are back stabbers

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Anyone on offical help me out just got insided by a dude I knew for years my tribe is restarting didn't have much mabe a week in if u have a anky or argy you could spare or even a gaby that would be great and I could repay you somehow

    submitted by /u/catchy_straw_gaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel