• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Ark PS4 PING

    Ark PS4 PING


    PING

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:09 AM PST

    So I've got that virgin gig internet with like 1200mps yet when I try to play ark small tribes the ping is always at 70+ has something happened with this recent update?? And I'm on ps5 so I'm just really confused

    submitted by /u/Tight-Ice3458
    [link] [comments]

    Someone can help me

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:43 PM PST

    I just buy the game but i know how to play because i watch videos of the game for like 4 years but i dont buy it. Now that i have it , i want to play with a friend and can join for an error i t say failed to join . I try soo many thing from videos . Someone can help me

    submitted by /u/world_of_Zuko
    [link] [comments]

    Baby Crystal Wyvern Max level?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    I just started breeding Crystal Wyverns and I'm just curious as to what the max level of Crystal Wyvern you can hatch is? I know it's 150 for normal dinos and 180 for tech dinos.

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel