• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I can't sleep at night

    ARK: Survival Evolved I can't sleep at night


    I can't sleep at night

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    ARK character designing be like:

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    PvP sweats have their characters be looking like:

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Been Breeding My Brains Out... One of the Coolest Combos So Far. If There Were Water Wyverns, This Would Probably Be It.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:07 PM PST

    A guide on c4

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    ARK on PS5

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    If you all are wondering, ARK hasn't been optimized or enhanced in the PS5 yet. However, after 3 weeks of playing on it I can already know amazing results. The game on a PS5 runs on 40-60 fps WITHOUT Vsync, with that on the game runs on 20-30 fps. Without Vsync you will have a high framerate but there will be some screen tearing disturbing the game. The game on PS5 is on 1080p rather than 720p, the picture looks much better and there are extreme volumetric clouds. The visuals look better than the PS4 for now but until the devs release an enhancmemt like the XBSX, you are stuck with this.

    What else makes it amazing is that on PVE servers, the massive bases load so smooth and there is absolutely NO inventory lag. Getting in an out of caves is so smooth too.

    What about the loading times? Well, it's very fast too. Usually the game on a PS4 takes about 2-3 mins to load, on the PS5 it takes less than a minute. Assets loading is very quick too.

    Are you ready for the best experience?

    submitted by /u/Moist_Ad5493
    [link] [comments]

    How to Explore Ark in Singleplayer with Creative Mod?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    What servers are most active?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Small tribes? Regular official? arkpocalypse? I've been playing on a small tribes island server on pc and I've managed to have 0 interactions with players or get wiped in the last 3 days since I started.

    submitted by /u/kennyfromthe6
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for someone's first trip to aberration?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    I had been playing ark a while ago on a private server. Decided I'd try again, and see some old friends there.

    My previous life, was on ragnarok, but I decided not to go back there since more then a few people had moved into where I was, so decided I'd become a hermit to help some friends and move to aberration since everyone said it was virtually empty.

    Then I started googling and researching and going 'oh god what am I getting myself into'.

    Managed to scrounge up some of my old dino's that friends had and built a small 'starter house kit' that I can transport.

    I know there's radiation pools and darkness and all sorts of evils to worry about. Tried booting up aberration solo and just ran face first into a dozen karkinos.. EVIL EVIL CRABS!!!! :D

    I know, in order to transmit out, you have to find a drop. I know that you need light pets outside of the green zone in order to not die, and need a constant supply of anti radiation mushrooms till I can build a hazard suit.

    I looked at the 'suggested starter zone' the portal room or whatever, and don't think thats a good place to go, mean relatively safe to spawn in and hop on a mount, but not a good place to build (assuming there's building locations on my map). Tried googling 'best locations' and get alot of video's 'ok, we are going to mindlessly wander around the map' or 'this is the best spot.. it is in the blue zone where you need rock drakes to climb ujp and light pets and'... ugh.

    So reddit, I thought i'd ask you. What tips, may you have to suggest, for someone who is just starting in aberration?

    submitted by /u/Ashkuria
    [link] [comments]

    anybody have a use for excess fertilizer?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    title says it all, I need to find a way to use up extra fertilizer, i'm on unofficial, but only breeding is boosted, I have too many crop plots, more than enough to keep my herbivores fed 30X over, I have switched every turret I have for 8 plant turrets, and I'm still not keeping up with how much fert I produce (only 1 crop plot of stimberrys) any use for this much fert? I currently have 10 vaults sitting out front of my base unlocked with fert, and I've started using dodos for cheap mass storage, I have somewhere around 10k fert, and everyone els on the cluster has stopped making their own and just comes to me, but i still have too much, I dont wanna stop making it because then it will screw everyone else over for their farms, and i dont wanna throw it away, because last time i did i dropped so many it crashed the server

    submitted by /u/ragefire9898
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated and non-dedicated game saves

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Hi. I am looking for information if I am able to play on both servers without loosing any data on each of them. Example: I've been playing Ark Single Player/non dedicated server for a while and have built my base and have many dinos there, however my friend wants to play with me on a dedicated server due to bugs and other stuff. So my question would be would I be able to do so without loosing any data on my own Single player/non-dedicated server?

    Please keep in mind, that I do not want to transfer anything, I would be playing a new game from the start with a new character and etc. It's just that I want to have both without loosing any data on my own.

    submitted by /u/AutoSurrenderer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a better/more efficient strategy to get magmasaur eggs

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:49 AM PST

    I've started stealing magmasaur eggs (on official PVE) using the "grab & teleport" strategy, and have gotten quite good at it. However, it's still an extremely cumbersome way of getting eggs:

    1st, you have to get to the egg safely - depending on the magma movement, this can take a while and test your patience.

    2nd, you have little control over what you take, e.g. yesterday i took 6 eggs, all lvl 15 and 20. :-(

    3rd, teleporting out and reentering the cave takes a while.

    4th and most important: after taking the first egg, magmasaur aggro gets really really weird. Basically, they start to really hate my guts and I never ever lose aggro, not even by getting killed or logging out! Yesterday, after taking 2 eggs or so, some began shooting fireballs in my general direction even when I was gliding over the pit, completely and utterly out of their reach. After taking the 4th egg, all magmasaurs in the entire cave wanted me dead and would not deaggro. After taking the 6th egg, one of those bastards actually walked to the cave entrance and waited for me right there. At this point I decided to just quit for the day.... The best part: Today, I went there again in the morning. After being logged off for 8 hours, some of them were still in aggro mode and shot at me from afar, even before I took anything.

    Anyway, everyone I spoke to ingame said its impossible to clear the lava pits because of respawn speed, thus grab & teleport (or grab & run, if you have the right mount) is the only way to do it. Is that really true? I read somewhere that taking a MEK down there might be the solution, but no-one that I know has tried that, and I would no want to waste the mats.

    I'd really like to get a few 150 eggs for the next breeding event. At this rate, it will take forever to get them.

    submitted by /u/io_inachis
    [link] [comments]

    Cave farming

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:09 AM PST

    What are the best caves for drip farming? The ones on scorched? The island? Which ones

    submitted by /u/Somehone321
    [link] [comments]

    Unmodded Genesis RP?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    I got Genesis and Extinction yesterday, and I have been looking for RP servers. I know that Xbox and Steam players can cross play, thing is I can't find a server that doesn't have any mods.

    Even an RP server with some clustered maps (including Genesis and Extinction) would do. So do any of you know about an RP on Genesis or an RP that has a cluster that includes Genesis?

    submitted by /u/castledconch
    [link] [comments]

    Insect Swarm is so annoying, how to stop them?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Offical PVP, living in Bog tree 20 man tribe.

    Insect Swarms are soo god damn annoying, we've got aggressive gigas and even then they are still annoying.

    Is there any way to stop them? Can you spam the area and stop them like a normal dino?

    thank you.

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me what happened?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:05 PM PST

    I was in the snow biome for some wolves when I'm suddenly bucked off my argen and forced to the ground, and my bird sits on the ground too. I had her passive so she wouldn't attack tames and I couldn't get on her cus her saddle was taken off her back and put into her inventory. We were attacked immediately when landing so she already took hefty damages before I set her to attack and she died. This feels like a glitch but I wanna make sure it's not just me not knowing mechanics. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MummyManDan
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Why isn’t the gacha on crystal isles official version?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:22 AM PST

    I don't really know about it's law but it seems perfect for this map and was in the mod version.

    So why ISN'T it here?

    submitted by /u/TopoTion
    [link] [comments]

    Taming in the ocean.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Hey newish player here been playing for like 2 months on a official pve server on the center ps4 was just wondering if there's some kind of simple trap I could build and kite plesies dunks and mosa into I really want ocean tames to explore more down there but my tribemates wont touch the ocean simply put just need a good cheap trap that can hold big water beasts that I could use solo anything helps thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Debt_Automatic
    [link] [comments]

    Map Creature Levels

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:21 AM PST

    I know that Ragnarok has a lot of high level creatures. How does Crystal Isles compare?

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Bat4857
    [link] [comments]

    Issue where S+ Item Pull UI stops working?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:03 AM PST

    Every now and again while Playing Ark with S+, the UI at the top of the inventory screen to let me pull items to me just stops responding entirely. Hovering the mouse over it won't make the button light up and clicking them does nothing. I can't even change the numbers in the text box. Does anyone know why this happens or any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/zmarotrix
    [link] [comments]

    My Top 5 Ragnarok PVE Base Locations!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    What is the highest melee damage land/air dino in the game I thought it was a gigasaurus but I'm pretty sure that's second.

    submitted by /u/xPokesterx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel