• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I need help with dino damage stats

    ARK on Xbox One I need help with dino damage stats


    I need help with dino damage stats

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:56 PM PST

    So i want to increase my dino damage stats per point i SPEND so i raise my dino stats per level but it also makes dinos to have like 300% damage like right after taming how do i make it so that it only affect dinos that i spend my points on? I prefer having 1.5 - 2% melee damage per level

    submitted by /u/Alpinehill338
    [link] [comments]

    A guide on c4

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    A troll gave me some disease on Aberration and now I’m screwed?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:32 PM PST

    I'm a new player on Xbox with game pass. I started a character on aberration today and while I was building my house a level one came up to me and got me sick. How do I cure myself? There's barely anybody in my server and nobody is helping me. The only one answering me is the troll mocking me.

    submitted by /u/Theryan47
    [link] [comments]

    Going to different map on my server

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the whole renting a server situation. I currently rent a server and play on the island. I was wondering if it's possible to just go to the obelisk and go over to say, scorched earth to play a bit there, and then be able to come back to the Island with stuff/dinos I collect there.

    I'm following one of Phlinger Phoos Soloing the Ark series and he seems to be able to just travel to any map at anytime, he just has to upload his stuff in the obelisk. Is this possible on a nitrado server? Do I just need to click the "CrossArk" checkbox in my server settings?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/LongWalksOnThe
    [link] [comments]

    Transponder Tracker

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Say for instance my buddy had put a tracker on my wyvern, how would I get the tracker off? And would it be very noticeable?

    submitted by /u/Ill-Cricket-5312
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel