• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Ark PS4 how do i made the cake to tame the achatina ? i really need it cuze im new in ark and i realy want to improve (sorry for my crapy english)

    Ark PS4 how do i made the cake to tame the achatina ? i really need it cuze im new in ark and i realy want to improve (sorry for my crapy english)


    how do i made the cake to tame the achatina ? i really need it cuze im new in ark and i realy want to improve (sorry for my crapy english)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Dino different roles and niches advice

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Ok trying again peeps.

    I've progressed quite a bit but would love some advice on how to correctly utilize my dino herd.

    I'm still not confident i got it right.

    Like, do you guys ride your strongest to battle? Or does he follow? What about carry animals? Any good ones with decent speed?

    As of now i ride my Bary, which is beyond awesome. He is fast, can jump, can swim, and looks way meaner than my old Parasaur.

    Two bodieguards. My spino and a Terinizaur.

    This works bit it's clunky, i normally don't contribute much in fights...just try to manouver out of the way. Feels wrong.... Also, all these dinos have crappy carry weight and not sure if worth to dump points into it from my offensive lineup so to speak.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Introspekt83
    [link] [comments]

    Snow owls

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    In what map can I find snow owls I'm new to ark

    submitted by /u/NRG_O
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the tek cave.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Can you uncryo your tames when you get to the platform from where you launch the overseer boss fight?

    submitted by /u/Kryds
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been a couple of weeks, but I finally got my Perfect Male Mana! What y’all think of these base stats?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel