• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Ready for the bosses

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Ready for the bosses


    Ready for the bosses

    Posted:

    My favorite Eggcellent find so far - he has every color!

    Posted:

    Ironlady, hulkbuster and jarvis' lil sister HLNA

    Posted:

    ARK Survival Evolved is a perfect game with no glitches or bugs whatsoever

    Posted:

    Its for a better cause, i need to kick some bosses ass

    Posted:

    I found so many max lvl jerboas ^^

    Posted:

    Got my first ride mount pretty happy. I’ll try and give ark a rest till tommrow becaise I have other games too and tommrow I’ll work up the courage to ambush a dilo or two so I have the start of a dilo pack

    Posted:

    ...And of course I encounter this when I don't have any taming supplies on me. Guess a trip back to the base it is!

    Posted:

    I thought this Wolf came out badass.

    Posted:

    What should I name him

    Posted:

    Survivors trying to hide their bases.

    Posted:

    iq 2

    Posted:

    Troodons ��

    Posted:

    I look pretty badass in the new bunny ears

    Posted:

    Tamed this guy a couple days ago. Pardon the ichty photobombing

    Posted:

    I found an ascendant candy that i put on my Argent...

    Posted:

    Easter Vibes

    Posted:

    TEK Spino mark II! also by me.

    Posted:

    My babies always grow up before I can’t imprint on them anyone got any helpful tips for that?

    Posted:

    What do you think of my “Ice” castle?! This was made on the unofficial server I’m a part of:) Jurassic Ark

    Posted:

    Just found out how to do this stuff, I feel like a litteral God right now

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel