• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I found an ascendant candy that i put on my Argent...

    ARK: Survival Evolved I found an ascendant candy that i put on my Argent...


    I found an ascendant candy that i put on my Argent...

    Posted:

    Circular Workshop Build Tutorial

    Posted:

    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

    Posted:

    Metal Farming - Ark Short Guides 5

    Posted:

    Returning player, is Extinction still broken?

    Posted:

    Title basically. I played extinction when it first released and was incredibly disappointed with all the bugs and glitches. I'm wanting to return now with a friend to extinction but I want to know that the problems have been fixed (at least for the most part).

    submitted by /u/Svartunn
    [link] [comments]

    How come the Windows 10 version hasn't got the new update but the Xbox does?

    Posted:

    So me and my bro have our own non dedicated server and he is playing on his Xbox One and I am on my PC. Now his Xbox has got the new Easter update today while I am still waiting for the windows store to update my game.

    Has this always been an issue on the windows platforms or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/JHD_156
    [link] [comments]

    Help with summoning dinos with stats I want

    Posted:

    Hello Reddit!

    I am looking for some help in summoning Dinos with specific stats.

    I use to play on a nitrado server and my tribe was dabbling in mutating rexx's. We stopped playing and the save files are lost. I want to start up local game and pick up where we left off with the dinos.

    I was keeping track of our stats/mutations in a spreadsheet so I know what I need them to be.

    I have tried using the SpawnSetupDino command, but from what I can tell this sets the 'wild' stats and then applies taming efficiency bonus to those numbers, so I was getting drastically different numbers doing this (my command below)

    Side note here: the Melee stat was always significantly lower than what I requested, so maybe I don't get what this command does?

    admincheat SpawnSetupDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Rex/Rex_Character_BP.Rex_Character_BP'" "" 1 110 "Health=11000,Stamina=1974,Oxygen=600,Food=11100,Weight=730,MeleeDamageMultiplier=366" 50 0 0

    assuming it was setting the wild stats and then applying efficiency levels, I edited the game.ini file to make PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed, PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add, PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity all zero, hoping they would keep their "wild" stats, same results from this.

    is there a command I can use to do this, or maybe a mod?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/LazyLionGames
    [link] [comments]

    Building a homeless shelter just to have it be blown up

    Posted:

    How can I find a cluster that fits?

    Posted:

    Old player returning-

    I've seen many people on here suggest finding a unofficial server. They say it's tighter communities and better option. How do you guys find these servers? Whenever I look for servers all I can ever find ( that has active players) is 1000x, pay to win, pvp chad servers.

    I like PVP and I don't mind higher tame rates but I'm looking for something that isn't solely focused on PVPing the first second I hop on the server.

    Any server suggestions or suggestions on how to go about finding the right fit is appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Spinnaker_CDN
    [link] [comments]

    Boss

    Posted:

    Which bosses do you need to do (atleast) to get all tekgrams?

    submitted by /u/PizzaLikerFan
    [link] [comments]

    **LEAKED ARK 2 GAMEPLAY** never seen before!!

    Posted:

    Chibi Farming Machine! Ark Eggcellent Adventure

    Posted:

    Ascension doubts

    Posted:

    If I ascend on a server, will the skins (Homo Deus) and implant will change for all my characters? (Including non-official servers) or will it just be for the one I ascended with?

    Also, is ascension only possible on official?

    submitted by /u/anormalb0i
    [link] [comments]

    Bunny Dodos producing hundreds of eggs - help! (Single Player, Crystal Isles)

    Posted:

    I decided to play some Ark today, and was hit by my FPS tanking like a rock. After some out-of-game troubleshooting to determine the cause, and restarting the map a couple of times from scratch, I found two bunny Dodos leaving a massive trail of eggs numbering in the hundreds, if not thousands.

    Is there a setting that I can turn down to lower the rate at which they lay eggs, or am I going to have to remove the event?

    I kind of do want the event coloured Dinos, but not at the cost of my frames.

    EDIT: found the problem. I had the lay egg interval set to 0.001, which meant constant dodo eggs. I changed the setting, and got my frames back!

    submitted by /u/dragonraptyr
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Fly.exe

    Posted:

    The Phoenix might be the strongest flyer...

    Posted:

    ARK Memes

    Posted:

    Ark sale

    Posted:

    I saw that last year there was a easter sale.
    Im looking to buy the game on steam and i was going to ask if there is going to be a sale again this year?

    submitted by /u/rreakzh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel