• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Looks like screenshot from Metro or something

    ARK: Survival Evolved Looks like screenshot from Metro or something


    Looks like screenshot from Metro or something

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    The Primal Griffin from Pugnacia is super classy with its top hat and monocle!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    SOLO Swamp Placid (Alpha, Beta & Gamma) on Official Difficulty. Yes, Alpha Brutes can be Brutalized too alone !!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    shoulder pets

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Whats your guys' favorite shoulder pet to have? mines the vulture. the spoil timer is crazy high and with a good amount of damage, it can assist in killing stuff. the only downfall to vultures is they dont attack when whistled to, only if something attacks first or a corpse.

    submitted by /u/Jaymus54
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring characters between maps

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys i have a private server with a few friends (Hosting Service is Nitrado). We want to play a different map but keep our characters. How do i change the map whilst keeping the characters as i think they are stored in the Map file?

    submitted by /u/Peacefullplay
    [link] [comments]

    Why was the flyer nerf necessary?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Hi! I never played on pvp so I am not sure how bad it was but can someone explain it too me? how was a fast flying dinos ruining everything?

    Couldn't auto-turrets just shoot down rapid pteras since they are weak and if a guy is flying a rapid flying mount couldn't you just have one leveled to catchup?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    where are all the players?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    steam charts show roughly 50k average players but when I search online with battle metrics or the in game server lists I see more like 600-1000 players at most?

    submitted by /u/3khourrustgremlin
    [link] [comments]

    EP #3 - Moving to Pack Cave - S1 Ep3 - Ark Official PVP

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Tekgrams from desert titan

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Do i need to be in the tribe that kills the titan to unlock the tekgrams, or just in the immediate vicinity when it dies?

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Typical Ark

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Out of the mod game for a bit and looking for some good ones....

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Me and the boys are spinning up a Gen2 private server. Looking for some good QoL and Building Mods. Also any mod on your must have list would work here. Stacks will be modified from within the INI.

    Already on the list to be included:

    Krakens Better Dinos

    Dino Storage v2

    Awesome Spyglass

    CKFR: Legacy (This is my preferred version)

    Lethals Reusables

    S+

    submitted by /u/I_T_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Claws Verses Jaws...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    After doing a lot of "for-science-ing" I can share with you the easiest way I have found to beat the Tek Cave and Overseer! https://youtu.be/Dst3YgCFVGw

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Oh joy, Ark is being ported to stadia this summer.....least it might be better than the WI version.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Wc Mods in action. No i dont think i will acknowledge this warning. Hypocritical non-sense and apparently "anus" is bad language.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    If you get rock drakes to spawn in the trench on valguero can you get eggs?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    So I have a heavily coded xbox/win10 valguero map with rock drakes spawning in the trench and I was wondering if I should even bother looking for eggs or if its just a myth that they can spawn with drakes in there.

    submitted by /u/DGwar
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods that change the handheld map?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm a firm believer that Ark is at its best before you have fliers when you're wandering through a new map on foot because of how small it makes you feel. Once you get fliers and reveal the entire map the game is kinda solved because all you do is fly from A to B for the rest of the game.

    With that said, I doubt this exists, but are there any mods that change the in-game map? Maybe disabling it so you can only use the war map that you can't bring with you everywhere, or changing it so you have to draw it yourself or something. I guess I could literally just unbind the key and only use the war map but I was just thinking maybe there could be some more gameplay about it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/NM54
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting to really enjoy Ark but after my game deciding to ramdomly glitch away my second dino I'm starting to get a bit salty.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I'm playing single player because I don't like multiplayer and I'm really enjoying the game. However this is the second day in a row that I've lost my dinos to glitches. Yesterday when I was playing one of my enforcers randomly disappeared but I found him a few metres to the right between a rock and a wall so I thought nothing of it. Then a few minutes later on the way back to my base I checked behind me to see if my other enforcer was there and he was. Then he wasn't. He seemed to have just disappeared and I couldn't find him no matter how hard I looked. Today I was playing and I tamed an Ageventus. I built a new enforcer and began building a breeding barn. Then when I was out collecting wood I saw my Argentavis hovering overhead. Then suddenly a saw him get whooshed away and now he is nowhere to be found. I love the game but everytime I lose one of my dinos like this I begin to hate it.

    submitted by /u/The_Seldom_Goatherd
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Why do ark player dedicated servers keep disappearing? I have gone through like 6 and had to completely restart ok a new one each time because they won't stop just falling off the face of the earth.

    submitted by /u/NewFaces33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel