• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved My retinas! Seared like tuna steaks!

    ARK: Survival Evolved My retinas! Seared like tuna steaks!


    My retinas! Seared like tuna steaks!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Too me a while to get him but he so nice looking his name is fenrier and that the breeding farm im still makeing more of them

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Banned from forums?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Greetings fellow survivors. I reinstalled the game like a couple of days ago, wanted to read up a little on ark community forum today and got the screen saying that I am banned? I do not recall doing anything that would get me banned, truth be told I do not remember ever going to that forum in the first place? Can anyone help me or explain me the reasons behind the ban? Server issues?

    submitted by /u/Piwobrody
    [link] [comments]

    Which dinos for boss fighting?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I wanna defeat rockwell in aberration but I'm not sure if I should use Megalosauruses or some Spinos. Which do you guys think are the better option?

    submitted by /u/Thylect
    [link] [comments]

    Aerial attack

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Slower Charcoal Rates

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I've started playing ark again after not having played the game for quite a while and I've noticed that I'm not getting very much charcoal from campfires or forges. For instance, I've had 5 refining forges running for about two hours and I've only gotten like 95 charcoal from them. I'm wondering if I've changed one of the settings to cause this or if there is something I can do to increase the rates because making gunpowder is a real pain with the current rate.

    submitted by /u/GrandAggravating5945
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Element Farming. S+ only ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Flak vs Riot

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    So I have heard flak is much better then riot but when I have done a bit of googling the only reason is because of the price and that it isn't good protection against the elements. Since I am playing on a 1000x where the wether isn't a problem or the cost since I can just claim a kit that gives me 500k resources that isn't a issue. I also have 1 mil crafting skill so any bp gets to the hard coded max where riot have more dura and armor then flak. Taking all of this into account I would guess riot is better or is there something else I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/Madmadz16
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis part 2

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Who else is going to no life genesis part 2! I can't wait!

    submitted by /u/destr0yer212gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Gamma Moeder with only 1x Tusoteuthis [Official Difficulty]

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Its ALIVE!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    TOXIC TRIBE THREATENS TO MESH & AIMBOT US!?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Ark Memes only Ark players will understand #7 - (FlameSkillz)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Genesis mission does'nt work!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Earlier today i bought genesis, i played for a bit and then came across the ice fishin' mission. I have tried to do it some times now but when i try to fish i cant seem to throw the line. Any help is apreachiated.

    submitted by /u/LlamaBear99
    [link] [comments]

    Any 1 wanna play unofficial ps4?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    [Mod] Looking for scuba goggles

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Hi folks!
    I would like to know if someone can recommend me a good scuba goggles mod? I'm using Swim Clear Scuba Mask actually and I'm happy with it. But apparently it doesn't work on Crystal Isles and Genesis, so I would like to find something that work for my playtrough.

    PS: I obviously looked on steam workshop, but I didn't find any updated mod.

    submitted by /u/SaltySpi
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, been kinda bored with ark vanilla. Got any challenges for me? (I play ps4, so mods aren't an option)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Primitive Plus bugs

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    I noticed that after the update a couple of days ago, I haven't been able to place primitive plus items down such as brick building materials, adv. work bench, or even the p+ bed variant. Anyone else having a similar problem?

    submitted by /u/Elegant-Let8280
    [link] [comments]

    A battle of the Arctic Beasts

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel