• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    .

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Gen 2 release pushed back to 6/02. Sorry boys!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Anyone have plans for a PvE Genesis: Part 2 server open to public?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    The only Arks I've ever rly done were alone or with my brother, so I kinda try doing a more populated one with Gen 2. Although I will b playing with my brother as well, so just a heads up, idrk how active I may b, I will try to b on pretty often tho

    submitted by /u/AussieBossie24
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when arkpocalypse wipes on xbox?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Best PVP dinos?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I suck so much at pvp especially on Xbox and I was wondering what dinos are the best for pvp since I can't do it on foot

    submitted by /u/Zander_Babyy
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashing on Series X

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I play single player Ark, the loading times are amazing in the Series X but when I exit to main menu my game will crash very often, it's annoying but I'm not losing progress because of it. This has been a thing since the Series X came out

    submitted by /u/Diamondrankg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel