• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Poor Ankylo

    ARK: Survival Evolved Poor Ankylo


    Poor Ankylo

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Anyone have this chibi?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Wildcard ignored my tickets with video evidence of hackers and instead globally banned me because the cheaters mass reported me.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I've spent the last few weeks playing on official servers. The cluster is run by hackers, who openly use ESP and aim hacks (I have video evidence on this and plan on making a full video covering the story). They even openly talk about using ESP on their discord.

    I hate cheaters with a passion and even though they have numbers, years of dinos, gear and their cheats. I have managed to grief and even wipe some of their large bases.

    Now on to the incompetence of the wildcard support team. For the last 2 weeks, I have been making tickets with video proof + screenshots of these tribes cheating which have been blown off with generic "we will investigate the issue" and none of the accounts have been banned.

    I try to log on today and it turns out the cheaters mass reported me for "building in the mesh" my spot was a legit rat hole, no knockouts needed, does not open to the mesh and is buildable. I will show all this in the video as I'm sure some people won't believe me.

    Anyway, long story short. I have been globally banned for building in a rat hole (almost every content creator in this game should be banned if they want to consistently apply this ban) and the hackers are all enjoying their own personal official server.

    I don't care about playing the game at this point, I just wanted to help wildcard take down the hackers. Can anyone advise me or put me in contact with someone who can help? The ticket support system seems to be easily manipulated by mass reports and solo tickets WITH EVIDENCE are completely ignored.

    submitted by /u/sookiespy
    [link] [comments]

    Skelly Dragon Boi for a thumbnail

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    A guide to grappling hooks

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Crouching?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Does crouching in single player effect dinos ability to detect you? I've seen some folks on YouTube crouching around dinos that they're trying to avoid but I was wondering if that actually even has an effect of how 'stealthy' you are.

    submitted by /u/HungryHungryWindigo
    [link] [comments]

    The new and improved one according to the people who commented on the last one

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Can you run dedicated servers for Crystal Isles and Gen 1 on the Xbox One X?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Ark Island Top 5 Best Base Locations! (Hidden Base Spots)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    PvE Pc Trading?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    So i'm noticing trading is getting a bit crappy with all these paypal trades on PC, when i played console i could easily join facebook groups and discords for PvE trading for official, very easily be able to trade metal, crystal, element and poly for new dinos and breeding pairs ect, all i seem to find on PC is frickin paypal trades, is there anywhere at all that is good for PC trading or is it just all paypal for pc? debating on whether to return to console ark rather than PC, i enjoy official yes but i also struggle to find good boosted/other servers for PvE ark, i dislike PvP on it.

    submitted by /u/Bystanmok
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Rip It, Roll It, and Punch It! (Beta & Gamma) with a single Tusoteuthis.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Leash's nightmare (linking leashes)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    hey guys

    iom having a problem

    ive been told you can link one leash to another to add range but when i do my rex's wont leave once circle to join the other, even though they have a very wide overlap, they tend not to leave the circles. sometimes they do though

    am i doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/JeanettaFairbat4
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    How to adjust imprint intervals to enhanced maturation timer

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Hello, me and my friends are playing on a private casual PvE server amongst ourselves. Bc we are impatient we reduced the time it takes for hatched dinos to grow up. I recently learned about imprinting, and i have noticed that it is impossible for us to imprint our dinos as they grow up very fast (~45 minutes, yes, very impatient). For reference, the maturation time multiplicator is set at 100. What settings to i need to adjust to what values to be able to imprint the dinos like *normally*. I'm thankful for any kind of response, thank you guys in advance!!

    submitted by /u/UltraShnizzl
    [link] [comments]

    Official or boosted?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I get trash talked a lot for playing official. But official small tribes got boring after 2 months because of all the 450 manas and gigas that you get raided by. Is boosted any different? If so what rates should I play??? I play both PC and Xbox btw :)

    submitted by /u/BigMacDubzYT
    [link] [comments]

    turret requires placement on floor

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    so me and my friends are tyrna place turrets on hover skiffs and it wont let us (yes we are using the right turrets and metal foundations pls respond thxx )

    submitted by /u/First_ClassGaming-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Max dino level stuck at 120 (Epic Games)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    So my max level is 150 and when i go over to the island or scorched earth the max level is 120. I tried to fix it but it did not work with the OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.000000 modefication to the gameusersettigns and yes i did dino wipe before checking.

    submitted by /u/Idunno14737
    [link] [comments]

    What could go wrong? When a Stego wants to help.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel