• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Found this while lookin for hidden base spots on gen 2....hopefully it won't get patched 🤞 please excuse vid quality vid quality

    ARK on Xbox One Found this while lookin for hidden base spots on gen 2....hopefully it won't get patched �� please excuse vid quality vid quality


    Found this while lookin for hidden base spots on gen 2....hopefully it won't get patched �� please excuse vid quality vid quality

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    How tf do you use transponder nodes???

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    I've tried getting as close as physically possible to any of my tames, using both the left trigger and right trigger, and no matter what I do I can't throw the node onto them. Whenever I click either trigger, it doesn't matter which because neither do anything besides hitting the button on the tracker which causes a beeping sound. No matter what I do the node does not get placed.

    submitted by /u/GrimG4ming
    [link] [comments]

    My Dino tames so far, the sarco was tamed the day of this screenshot

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I'm in love with this DLC and it's creatures!!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Speed flying bug on gen 2? Sharing for bug report

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Character reset after update?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    We logged in tonight and our characters are level 1. Thankfully all of the points are there to level back up … but nervous about what else could have happened.

    submitted by /u/thatgal_val
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use chat in xbox genesis 2 official servers.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    My friends and I aren't able to chat in global chat on genesis 2. I can't find any posts online about it though. Is everyone else not having the same issue?

    Thanks,

    Smick

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Samheckle
    [link] [comments]

    Private server loot drops broken?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with their private server drops after the update? All my drops are coming out primitive only no matter what kind of loot crate or what on all of the maps except Gen 2

    submitted by /u/DGwar
    [link] [comments]

    Riddle me this...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    What if the server was coded to mine bitcoins every time someone converted dust to element

    submitted by /u/ShiftyShiftIsMyHeRo
    [link] [comments]

    tek helmet help

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    how do you activate the tek helmet on Genesis part 2 double taping y doesn't work for me

    submitted by /u/chrisu987
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 tek suit

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Whenever I spawn it doesn't give me my tek suit any help would be appreciated (XSS)

    submitted by /u/FeelsBadFelix
    [link] [comments]

    Dying Randomly in Airlock on Gen 2

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    So was doing some exploring last night and flew thru the air locks that go out to the asteroid collector that connects the two halves of the map.

    Flew around explored the mining area and a bit of the corrupted zone and grabbed a few loot crates.

    On the way back after re-entering the airlock I just randomly died.

    Went to get my body and died again. And again. Finally got my stuff back but I was wondering what's causing this since I couldn't figure out what was killing me it just says you killed yourself.

    Is this a bug or is there a game mechanic that causes this related to that area? Does it have something to do with the ship jumping?

    Just wondering.

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    How's the performance?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    I run a server on my xbox one for me and some friends but I am considering switching to a Nitrado server for Genesis 2. I play on my PC and most of my friends play on the Series X but one friend, the one I mainly play with, is still playing on the xbox one s.
    We finished Valguero and wanted to play on Extinction but the map's performance on his One S made us have to switch over to Ragnarok a day or two in.

    For him the main issue was constant freeze frames, the map just seemed too busy for the xbox to handle I think. As the title suggests, I am wondering about the performance of the map? Is it comparable to Extinction in terms of the freezing and stutters he will face?
    We were planning on heading to crystal isles next but the map for gen2 looks so cool I am definitely willing to pay the extra cost of a gen2 server IF the map can perform better than Extinction did.

    submitted by /u/BannockBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else's chat not work since the update? Also I can't equip tek armor in Gen 2 but eat it instead!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Both me and my friend's chat doesn't work on official small tribes since the update. Can't talk in global, local, or tribe chat and this goes for the Xbox version and on Windows 10 PC.

    Also I have a bug when playing on Windows 10 PC that when I take the tek armor off in Gen 2 I can not re equip it even though I actually have the tek engrams unlocked on small tribes. When right clicking on each piece the equip button is grayed out. And another crazy thing is even though the equip button is greyed out I can use my keybind button which is the E key to equip them but instead of equipping them my guy eats them! It says that I consume each piece when using the keybind.

    Anyone else have any of these problems and know a fix for them?

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe Ranking

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain where I can set up tribe rankings? I swear it used to be in the radial wheel but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Gstreamz
    [link] [comments]

    Arrival Protocol Not accessable after Gen2 update

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    After updating to Gen2 the option for arrival Protocol isn't in HLNA's wheel anymore, can anyone else confirm if they are seeing this too?

    submitted by /u/fulton0614
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado stopping server

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    What happens if I press "stop server", is it like a pause button that I can just press play again. Or it it just a way to shut down your server?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Slinky753
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel